DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Has anybody seen these anime?

Emez Vatsetek

Is that all? Man you could get reviews off the internet in less than two seconds. What a joke!

Anyway if all you have to do to pass a class is watch two cool movies, I'd be signing up. And I'm not even in school...

I'm sure people will be along to advocate for Astro Boy also, but I've never liked the small amounts of it I've seen.

Is that all? Man you could get reviews off the internet in less than two seconds. What a joke!

Anyway if all you have to do to pass a class is watch two cool movies, I'd be signing up. And I'm not even in school...

I'm sure people will be along to advocate for Astro Boy also, but I've never liked the small amounts of it I've seen.

Hehe yeah that's all  ::) Well to pass the class you need to write two 5-7 page papers, and then two reviews (I assume on what you watch in class).

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,27427.0.html

Nice long thread on anime, think you'll find answers there faster. ;)

As for this, I actually found this thread kind of hard to read through easily especially to find out about these specific ones. I really could look them up online...but I figured I'd ask here first.

It's rare that you take a class where people would actually read or watch the course material of the class for fun.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived