DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm new and just finished book 11. Wow.

Sern Al Wardragon

Thank you and hello. :-)

Did you read the series once or more than once? I am trying to straighten out what Forsaken have been reborn as other characters and those that are truly gone. Any help? I just finished book 11 and my head is spinning with regard to who's who now. Lastly, is there the general consensus that one of the Forsaken is pulling Taim's strings in the Black Tower?

Guest Egwene

hello Sern :)

welcome to the best WoT forum in the world!! (ok... I am slightly biased, maybe... but not much :wink: )

Why don't you visit the book discussion boards..., you'll find lot's of those questions discussed there. And give it a day or two... than start re-reading the books. Most people here will tell you that the second read is better than the first :P

• Community Administrator
hello Sern :)

welcome to the best WoT forum in the world!! (ok... I am slightly biased' date=' maybe... but not much :wink: )

Why don't you visit the book discussion boards..., you'll find lot's of those questions discussed there. And give it a day or two... than start re-reading the books. Most people here will tell you that the second read is better than the first :P

.[/quote']

Oh it most definately is better! You find things you orginally dismissed as unimportant, and were very obvious forshadows on future events, as well as more insightful on the true meaning of what the people actually meant, and even that they knew of something Far longer then you ever thought they did.

Archived