DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Howdy Yall!

BaLefireP

Guest BaLefireP

*snuggles* I love newbies! I stalk this thread just to say hi to everyone when they join!

What did you join the site for? Book discussion? RPing? Anything else? :)

*snuggles back*

I joined for the book discussion, Fiddlesticks spamming, and My love for WoT. I was given the books by my uncle two years ago, I read tEotW and could not stop. :) I found out like 7 months ago that RJ (RIP) died and was heart broken. never the less I think Branden Sanderson(sp?) did a FANTASTIC job with tGS. I couldn't even tell were RJ's writing stopped and BS's started.

Anyway thanks for the welcome!   

Guest BaLefireP

How do you add the scrolling picture at the bottom of your Signature? ???  I have tried to do something like it before but it never worked.

*poofs in* Why Hello Ickle Newbie! <3

The scrolling Siggie below, is called a Gif, and is comprised of several images. I can make one for you if you would like, or you can direct your request to the signature boards.

Just be sure to read the rules on requesting first. <3

Guest BaLefireP

*poofs in* Why Hello Ickle Newbie! <3

The scrolling Siggie below, is called a Gif, and is comprised of several images. I can make one for you if you would like, or you can direct your request to the signature boards.

Just be sure to read the rules on requesting first. <3

If you could make me one that would be great! :D I would have to get the stuff together later today though as i need to go to bed because there's school today.

Welcome to DM!

Enjoy browsing the site! The book discussions have never interested me, as I fear I would be out of my depth! Well, I would be, as I don't actually have my books with me currently, so I couldn't get references etc etc! If you have any further questions about the rest of the site, don't hesitate to ask! Plus there is more to see than the White Tower and the Black Tower! ;)

Guest BaLefireP

Alright. ^^ I would post that request in the Siggie request board any ways... I may have my hands full with other requests. *is a busy little girl*

What do ya think of my sig? Made it my self. 8)

Archived