1. 1. Please don't embarrass me.

• Just dance by Lady Gaga
    • The Power by Snap!
    • Addicted to Love by Robert Palmer
    • The Tower by Bruce Dikinson
    • "Mysterious Ways" by U2
    • "Holding Out for a Hero" by Bonnie Tyler
    • Indestructible by Disturbed

I go back and forth between liking and hating Cadsuane. I just started Crossroads of Twilight so maybe she gets better' date=' but i doubt it.[/quote']

Trust me she has not yet redeemed herself, and i doubt she ever will. She will always be the Big Bizzatch on Campus, and man do i love to hate on her.

Min.

She is selfish in my opinion and weak compared to Elayne and Aviendha.

I do not hate Min... I just do not like her much.

Weak? She can't channel and she isn't a warror of near mythical abilities yet she never takes a backward step when the going gets tough. She risked her life on numerous occasions to save people from horrible situations indluding all powerful Aes Sedai like Egwene and Susan. She never leaves Rands side no matter what kind of danger he's waking in to and she'll defend him with her life if need be.

Yeah she's weak :roll:

Oh yes...I so agree with Genesis_XVI.

Those Aes Sedai have driven me up the wall since BOOK 1!!! :x Oh how I would love to see Egwene, Elayne, Nynaeve, Cadsuane and all those other cronies get their faces stuck in the mud by "mere commoners"!!!

(Cackles madly) :twisted:

Sorry for that...

Most of the men are...

1. stupid

2. funny

3. Both

An example of number 3 would be Rand...

Most of the women are...

1. Idiots

2. Hilarious

3. Both

The way I see it, the men and women aren't that different, although they may vary in degrees of stupidity and funniness. But, like I said earlier, Aes Sedai are just $*£"£*"!!!$&"

You know, the interesting thing is that Nyneave drove me up the wall until she broke her block, which seems to have mellowed her quite a bit. Never mind that at least with Lan she's a normal person most of the time.(see what a good man can do?!? :wink:) I don't actually mind her any more.

The person who make me grind my teeth to nubs still is Elaida. That arrogant wench! Well at least she's getting what's coming to her...

If I'm not mistaken, that'll make it two Red Ajah Amyrlin's in a row that have been deposed and stilled.

The stilled part is just a theory of mine, but to me it's what she deserves for making such a hash of things.

I picked Berelain because she needs to get her own man, and leave other women's husbands alone! Although in KoD she does lay off a bit.

My second choice would be Cadsuane she's b***y without it being funny, not like Nyneave or say Amys.

I hate Alviarin. Even though i dont like Elaida, I hate Alviarin way more. I hate it when she always yells at people and stuff, and as much as i hate eliada I was so glad when she finnaly snapped on Alviarin and threw her down from the Keeper of The Chronicals.YAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

The person I hate the most in the books is Faile. What she does to Perrin, I don't know, but she is very annoying.

The second place is for, Elaine, Aviendha and Min. The fact that they just accept each other as lovers of Rand is very odd.

As independent woman you would think they would claim hin as there one, and not just share him...

Stop beating on Rand! he's the best structure character in the series- he's gone through more changes than anyone else but still despite his efforts remains human in a way that breaks your heart- and it looks like he has more changes to come- to someone better than he has been before or now.

Asd to who to ahte- those dang Aes Sedia! Even Egwene (awesome as she, Elayne, and Nynaeve are) thinks she's bloody better than the Dragon reborn. Don't even get me started on Cadsuane.

Archived