DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafiaholics Annonymous

Tigraine

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should have been some kind of warning on that first game of Nae's I played - you know, like a surgeon general's warning about addictive properties?  I recently thought of submitting an NK on a coworker, and that was after just one game  :-\

*giggles* We got you on the first try! More addictive than cocaine, I'm telling you. Stay away from Pete's games, or you'll be...... oh, just stay away or find out.  ;)

Haha yeah now I'm signed up for 3 of them, including Pete's upcoming one - so I fear my fate is sealed! I think I was spoiled though because you all are such good players - it was like jumping into a professional poker game and having the players coach you along ;)

I'll have a drink, and yes I'm over the age... lol

The law for drink here are way different, you can drink in the home with supervision from parents at the age of 5. Of course if you are plying driunk to a child there will be all kinds of Child abuse accusations. So it means the odd sip of wine, mixing it with lemonade, or orange juice so that it is so weak. So at any family do's I could have a drink (properly from the age of 12/13. The legal age to buy alcohol and to drink in a pub is 18years. (thought that is lower in resturants with certain types of alcohol).

And NO ONE poo's over the furniture!! please... :D

Well... that depends what you define as furniture.

Sofa over there? Furniture. Dining table? Furniture. Assorted cushions in the loungey part of the living room? Meh.

And no, it wasn't me.

It's all furniture... and I'm watching you Boopsy... ;)

only because I like to ;D

I'm a cheap drunk! On New Year's Eve I drunk 1 wine cooler and 2 shots of Jim Beam and I was blistered! :-[  I got on here and it literally took me 20 minutes to make a two sentence post without mispelling anything! I once could drink anybody under the table....not no more!

Archived