DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
ChronoCrosS

Death Note Mafia (Night 4)

So, while we're waiting (stupid DM ::))...

Anyone wanna join my Aiel mafia game? I'm looking for a replacement. We're still on Day 1, so there wouldn't be much to catch up on. Please let me know if you can help me out!

I'll play your game Alanna where is it?

And since Pete has plenty of vote I will do a OMGUS for fun if I still can...

[glow=green,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Aemon[/glow]

The site crapped out on me and I couldn't post for a while.

Day 1 has ended and Pete has been killed. L, the world's greatest detective has been killed.

Also, Aljenn, you were too late. I would have posted last night but the site messed up. Since the chief voted for L, he is dead. The new chief is Aizawa.

The Dead:

Aljenn: Soichiro Yagami

Pete: L

Night 1 begins. 48 hours to start of Day 2.

So Pete, is innocent and Al jenn is dead too?

Is anyone else confused...doesn't help i have just done a two Interviewing course which was very intense O_o

Last Post:

Pete was innocent and was the character L of the three person townie team.

I was Chief of the Task force (second townie team - 6 members now including Kira who is mafia). I died since I voted for L a stipulation added by Chrono. If the chief votes for L, Mello, or the third one then he/she dies. I hadn't intended to have my vote cast when it all ended but DM died. I new the 7 members of the Task Force and had a 50/50 shot at picking scum since of the 6 remaining players 3 were mafia. There is now a new Chief for the Task force.

Again good luck town do well.

*Blag-sputter-moan-dead*

What he said  ::)

Those of you who have night actions (Near, Mello and Mafia) may confer with anyone that you are aware of and then send me your night action. Note that the Mafia may send me their night actions in any order and communicate in between.

@ Tynaal

Detective does not mean finder, it is simply a title. All the powers listed under Soichiro Yagami in the OP are passed on to the new chief.

I get you know, had to reread it all and get it straight in my mind...

That really sucks then...

Chrono could you put a little more info in the death/lynch scenes, and maybe make them stand out a bit please (boldiong or something) ;)

Thank you ;D

Ya, sorry lol. This is really a HUGE test run. I'll make a bunch of changes (some of which I already have in mind) and run the game again in organized games. Thank you all in advance for bearing with me.

chrono, This going well and I'm enjoying it, so don't worry.

I missed Al jenns name there for a while and got quiet confused, but it's been a long couple of days for me, so brain isn't too much in gear. Maybe Bolding the deaths and their role so it stands out ... ;)

Due to him dropping out (LOA), Reyoru was modkilled. He was Mogi.

As a result of some confusion by me between the clock on my profile and my home clock, the day phase will start roughly 9 hours from this modification.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• "6 out of 9 Justices are part of a religion that 56 years ago, America was convinced shouldn't have been able to hold the office of POTUS because of prejudiced view that they would hold an allegiance to the Pope, over that of our constitution and country."   Actually 56 years ago was 1963 three years after a Roman Catholic won election as President. Also does the fact that 56 years ago most Americans would agree that being black, a woman or an athiest disqualified one from being President mean that that view have any relevance for today?     "Unless their judicial philosophy is to say F*** precedence , liberals, and any interpretation of the constitution that doesn't conform to the republican party's view..  :Wink:"   I think you are reading your own biases into my argument. I may vehemently disagree with the decisions of many Liberal Justices. Indeed, I think both Roe V. Wade and the Gay Marriage decisions were fundamentally flawed. However I think that is do to the philosophical judical philosphy that those judges followd not becasue they went into the cases already determind to see a particular outcome and taylored their philosophical views to fit.   " the moral & Philosophical aspects of the Mother's right to privacy and life, versus that of the Embryonic cell's/Fetus's right to life/self seems rather integral to the constitutional arguments of the validity of abortion rights."   Only if you can point out to constituutional provision wish covers abortion rights or on the other hand are arguing that Fetus' have a constitutional right to be protected. THe view of most conservatives and all Conservatice Justices has been that a right to abortion is simply not covered in the constituition and that therefore states are free to restrict or ban abortions within their individual borders a they see fit.
    • " News Papers are a bit more reputable than the random #fakenews website that grannies share on FB. Like, even the Inquirer is more reputable than some of these organizations that brand themselves as news..."   So for you the fact that its a corporate entity that is deceminating the news makes it more valid? 
    • "If I gave you access to my cloud, You're able to view the files, you can download them, (technically seeing any picture online means you download it), but you don't own the intellectual property that is within it.Distributing my intellectual property against my express wishes, infringes upon my intellectual property rights."   Sure I cannot sell your intellectual property and make a profit but the issue you do not address is that by giving me access to your cloud account yuo are voiding your claim of "privacy". Unless you can make a claim that access to the cloud was conditional on my agreement not to disclose anything disclosed there your giving me access voids your legal claim to a privcy right to whats in the cloud. And when you showed me the qalbum you gave me access to technalogy to duplicate the materials therein then your claim to a privacy interest in the pictures would have very little legal validity. 
    • Besides @Pandemoniumone of the reasons I think alot like GOT is because it revels in its graphic violence, sex and crudity and being offensive. I didn't watch the show but I hear it wasn't kind to women. If people weren't happy about Arya's role in Ep3 when becoming an assassin was the whole point of her story from after Ned dying, they really won't like Moiraine, Nyneave, Egwene, cadsuane, etc.
    • We have quite a few "who would you cast" threads over at the White Tower Social Group, so feel free to join in there (you don't have to be a member of the White Tower & Warders to do that).