DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia (Night 4)

ChronoCrosS

I actually am leaning toward Aemon being innocent too Talya. Rather then being mafia, I think he is just a townie who is really trying to take the mafia down. As to what I said before, I believe you are referring to why I said I thought Pete was mafia. Well, he's Pete :P And I believe you voted for him too so you could "get some info". I'm not saying that I think you are mafia or anything like that. I'm saying that you are wrong in your suspicions about me.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I think about it, Pale only showed up after I voted for him, which makes it look like he was creeping, waiting on the outskirts for a chance to strike, mafia-style!

Or when i finished work....

i actually thinki Aemon maybe innocent, as I really don't think he would case Tigs, and then kill her. it would be a good mafia ploy if he did, but it doesn't come across that way.

I agree with you on this Talya....for now..

You were bored ed? Thats a lame excuse. Lol

No voting, no opinion just a quick quip...i would like to hear more from you Tynaal.

Okay so you want my thoughts.....

Mcs and talya are still suspicious to me. Mcs more so than talya... Talya i dont really have proof for, its just a hunch.

Mcs has made a few posts that have just made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. As has ed, but ed always does cause his spam is so annoying :P

I can only review posts and make a better statement when i come back from school today, which will be in like 10h

Aemon, please quote where i have said i thought you were mafia. I don't remember saying it. I said what I thought, if MCS wants to copy me, nothing i can do about it. Weren't you the one wanting to go for someone who hasn't psoted much, and now you are picking on someone who is more outspoken than others. no wonder you guys think I'm mafia...no one else is sayiong anything that is worth anything (apart from you)..so lack of anyone else around you go for someone who is active. Way to go, this game will die then.

Even Ed has gone very quiet, which is very unlike him. infact he hasn't said much at all. In other games i've been in he's been quick to accuse people of mafia when he is innocent. Metagaming yes, but that is what most of us do whether we admit it or not. So he is suspicious to me. So is Pale. He's been quiet not said much, just posted and voted with hardly any explaination.

Krak, hasn't got a reading on me. And yet jumps on me but not mcs. Bit of an easy way out. Someone comes up with two names, you believe one to be innocent so go for the other...No looking at anyone else.

I also hope that was a half reveal and not just some way of protecting your team mate!

Aemon, I gave you a pretty good reason why I thought you might not be mafia, however I didn't say you were innocent, and that what you said could still be you trying to make yourself innocent by distancing yourself from the night kill!

I'm tempted to go for Pale or Ed. But there are way too many people that are not even posting here. In the last game i played it was those where the mafia hid, that way no one can look at what they say and read two ways into something.

Ahh...I'm rambling, need my sleep....

Aemon

I AM INNOCENT. If I were mafia, I would have OMGUSed you by now because you've voted for me at least twice in this game. I also haven't done that because I'm pretty sure you're innocent. The only reason I DID think you were mafia is because you were so gung ho against me before. And if you remember, I thwarted your attempt at trying to prove that I was mafia. So why are you still thinking that I'm mafia? If you're going to vote for someone, please do more then just say that "they are the smelliest of the bunch".

Well at least it was a mafia that got lynched.....shame we have no info to go on yet.

Vote count for day 2:

MCS:Aemon

Jadyn:Pale, Krak, MCS

Aemon: ed

Not voting: Tynaal, Jadyn, Alanna, Tigraine

One of the non-voters will be modkilled, and it is...

Alanna, she was Takada (mafia)

Please make sure to vote, it will stink if people keep getting killed like this.

Night 2 begins, 48 hours until day 3

Is there any reason why Talya was missed off this list?

I have to say that for the moment I'm not considering Jadyn, Talya and Tynaal. My reasoning behind this is that we have an active mafia. I seriously doubt that the two members of the mafia still hanging are inactive. We were extremely lucky to get Alanna. That leaves Ed, Pale, mcs, Krak. Two of you are mafia, imo, and at least one of the others is an innocent. The other I'm not sure of. So, Talya, I just want you to understand that the timing of those two posts seems strange, but I believe there is a high probability of your innocence. Krak and mcs, on the other hand now have my radar in high gear. I'm thinking that they may be false half revealing to establish tyhe innocence of both. Of course, that is not something I can prove at the moment. Ed has been amazingly quiet in this game, yet manages to get his vote in everytime, which is also suspicious. Not like him at all. Pale I have no reading on at the moment, but something is pinging on my radar. Just need to check a few things. Until then, my vote stays on mcs. Deadline is not until saturday if I remember correctly. Plenty of time to change my vote according to the information I recieve.

I know you're LOA, Ed, but we're all used to a much more...vocal Ed. That's why you're pinging everybody's radar.  ;D  And II can totally see you using the LOA as a wa to lie low and pick off townies. Trouble is I got no proof one way or the other. Like I said, I need to think on the matter. We still have till till we have to vote.

All right. We only have until tomorrow morning at around 8 a.m. to reach a majority. If we can't reach a majority...town loses, mafia wins. It's that simple. We lose Jadyn (whom I believe to be an inactive innocent) and that brings to balance to 4 town 3 mafia. After the nightkill... 3 town 3 mafia. We can't lose the balance we have. Look around and spot the scum. prove your point. Convince people. We need a majority and, as a town, we can do it.