DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia (Night 4)

ChronoCrosS

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if I believe Aemon is scum just trying to take down innocents or not but I feel like his reasoning is a little wacky.  Right after Talya said what she did about wanting to have a lynch Pale was the very next one to vote for Pete and it was just a vote with no reasoning....therefore I'm still trying to figure out why mcs and I were the ones targeted.  I see now that he has retracted his vote but that still doesn't make sense.  

As for going after someone who has not posted a lot, I don't know.  I know that up until here recently, I was just posting as little as possible because I was intimidated and I have only been mafia once so do the math.  If everyone reaches a majority then I will probably go with the crowd unless I have strong feelings of their innocence or someone else's guilt.

I apologize to both Talya and mcs. As I said I got Talya and Tynaal confused and that was what caused my reason to get a bit wacky. Here is where the confusion started...

Pete when was the last time you played a game where you weren't anti-town by the end of it?

Actually two of my last games, those are the rare moments that are few and far between.

Precisely! So you're gonna be Mafia now ^^

[glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow]

I mistook Tynaal for Talya because of mcs's post which was next...

Your right Talya ;)

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow]

Talya, obviously I do not expect you to vote for yourself. That WOULD be insanity. In my confusion it looked like you had convinced mcs (in some manner) to vote Pete as well, which really started the ball rolling to his lynch. I see now that this was NOT the situation, therefore I have unvoted and am reviewing everything again.

Vote count for day 2:

MCS:Aemon

Jadyn:Pale, Krak, MCS

Aemon: ed

Not voting: Tynaal, Jadyn, Alanna, Tigraine

One of the non-voters will be modkilled, and it is...

Alanna, she was Takada (mafia)

Please make sure to vote, it will stink if people keep getting killed like this.

Night 2 begins, 48 hours until day 3