DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia (Night 4)

ChronoCrosS

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete when was the last time you played a game where you weren't anti-town by the end of it?

Actually two of my last games, those are the rare moments that are few and far between.

Precisely! So you're gonna be Mafia now ^^

[glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow]

My two main suspects right now are mcs and Tigs. The reasoning behind this is that they are the only ones that changed thier vote citing this quote as thier reason. Many other people jumped on the Pete bandwagon after this quote, but Pale and Talya are understandable as just bandwagoning after the normal "pick a name from the hat" first day voting. I´m still uinsure of Jadyn as he has only posted something like four times and the first three really only said "I´m here" and the fourth was a vote for Pete with no reasoning behind it. I'm casting my vote for [glow=red,2,300]mcs[/glow]. I just feel that he and tigs were grasping for any reason at all to throw thier vote for Pete. As mcs was the first to throw in, he gets my nomination.

I have to say that at the moment I have no idea about anyone. I'm not sure hoe your quote fits in with MCS, there Aemon. Apart from being in a suspicious postion in the voting. Their reasoning, I think is about the same as anyones on Day 1. Time will tell though and it maybe something worth bearing in mind later.

I'm not sure how much time we have left. But I'm off to bed so, won't get on here until late tomorrow, unless I get time at work...which I doubt, I'm going to be busy!

My point was that both msc and tigs used that post as a reason to jump on Pete. They both said almost exactly the same thing. Something like "I agree with Talya". That just struck me as odd. Especially when he changed his vote from just over an hour after you posted.

Your right Talya ;)

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

That's why he's got my vote. It just seemed like he was looking for a reason to vote Pete and that's when the bandwagon took off. And then there is Tigs. Same situation, just farther down the voting line.

I agree with Talya!

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

WOW, that day went quickly, what happened there!!!

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

I'd rather have a lynch and some info than nothing, sorry sweetie!

Before you start telling people your excuses for thinking someone is scummy you might wanna have the facts straight.  The underlined portion is what I agreed with Talya on about going ahead and lynching someone that everybody was bandwagoning on and getting some info.  That's day 1!

I am curious though as to why you picked myself and MCS when others had voted without any reasoning. Care to explain?

Because you two were the only ones that felt they needed to name a reason and decided to throw out something as mind-numbingly inane as "what she said". I can deal with not many people giving an explanation for their day 1 vote, but come on! And just in case you missed it, you're only onm y short list because of that same thoughtless excuse of a reason. I didn't say noone else that voted for Pete was on my list. I just named the two people that have really set off my alarms. I still say you both smel like scum.