DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia (Night 4)

ChronoCrosS

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The site crapped out on me and I couldn't post for a while.

Day 1 has ended and Pete has been killed. L, the world's greatest detective has been killed.

Also, Aljenn, you were too late. I would have posted last night but the site messed up. Since the chief voted for L, he is dead. The new chief is Aizawa.

The Dead:

Aljenn: Soichiro Yagami

Pete: L

Night 1 begins. 48 hours to start of Day 2.

Last Post:

Pete was innocent and was the character L of the three person townie team.

I was Chief of the Task force (second townie team - 6 members now including Kira who is mafia). I died since I voted for L a stipulation added by Chrono. If the chief votes for L, Mello, or the third one then he/she dies. I hadn't intended to have my vote cast when it all ended but DM died. I new the 7 members of the Task Force and had a 50/50 shot at picking scum since of the 6 remaining players 3 were mafia. There is now a new Chief for the Task force.

Again good luck town do well.

*Blag-sputter-moan-dead*

What he said  ::)

Those of you who have night actions (Near, Mello and Mafia) may confer with anyone that you are aware of and then send me your night action. Note that the Mafia may send me their night actions in any order and communicate in between.

@ Tynaal

Detective does not mean finder, it is simply a title. All the powers listed under Soichiro Yagami in the OP are passed on to the new chief.

I get you know, had to reread it all and get it straight in my mind...

That really sucks then...

Chrono could you put a little more info in the death/lynch scenes, and maybe make them stand out a bit please (boldiong or something) ;)

Thank you ;D

chrono, This going well and I'm enjoying it, so don't worry.

I missed Al jenns name there for a while and got quiet confused, but it's been a long couple of days for me, so brain isn't too much in gear. Maybe Bolding the deaths and their role so it stands out ... ;)

Archived