DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia (Night 4)

ChronoCrosS

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rule 5:

5) A lynch will be held everyday, IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A MAJORITY. You may change your vote whenever you want but once everyone has voted, that's it! Any vote changes after all players have voted will be negated. In the event of a tie, a player who did not vote will be killed randomly. If everyone voted then one of the people who tied will be randomly killed.

Therefore if the vote breakdown was as such:

player A: 3 votes

player B: 2 votes

player C: 1 vote

Then player A would die.

Just wanted to mention that there is nothing about hammer votes in the rules, so it is likely we will have to wait until the deadline to get the lynch. Just as well. Gives everyone time to get on andcast thier vote. Who knows. Maybe Jadyn will remember that he's in the game and check on what's happening. Wouldn't that be interesting?  8)

Okay, At least you aren't voting for Aemon, Ed  ::) He's the one person here (apart from me) that i know is innocent.

I guess we need a lynch and I think that it could well be [glow=red,2,300]Jadyn[/glow] if the other one playing is active!

Hurray! It's back! I've been trying to post this all day.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Ed[/glow]

Here's the deal. I realized last night, after long and careful thought, that Talya is definitely not task force. Krak is definitely not task force. That leaves me, Ed Tynaal and Jadyn. I am innocent, Tynaal is innocent, Jadyn has been MIA since the end of day 1. That means the only possible answer to "who is Kira" is Ed.

Ed is Kira and the last of the mafia is either Krak or Talya. I'm not sure which. I do know that Ed is scum. 100% positive. If we don't get him now, we don't get a second chance. We only have till about 1 o'clock Saturday afternoon. GET ED!!

I thought that it had already gone past time. Jadyn still could be Mafia, but I do agree that one of them has to be mafia. Jadyn has actually been on, and around, so I still find it odd that he hasn't been here. It's not as though he isn't in the Org, he is.

If we still can though I will go with [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] and [glow=red,2,300]vote ED[/glow] Now I would like to see Ty and Krak get on here and hammer him too. If you are wrong Aemon, then you are in serious trouble, well in fact I think the rest of us would be. :-\

If Chrono doesn't take this, then hopefully at least Jadyn will turn up as Mafia!

By my calculations, we still ave until 1 tomorrow afternoon. Only one of them (Ed or Jadyn) can be mafia. I'm going with Ed because Kira has killed 2 nights running and Jadyn hasn't shown his face. I don't know if he's an experienced player or not, but I have my doubts that he is even following the game. That leaves me with Ed as Kira. His comment about my being a big help and then turning around and voting me when I didn't get modkilled kind of clued me in as well. Seems like odd behavior to me.

vote count

Ed(2)- Aemon, Talya

Jadyn- Krak, Ed

not voting- Tynaal, Jadyn

I hope Tynaaal can get online. I think she'ss still medicated from her tumble down the stairs. Krak should be around soon, though. And he'll give me a hard time about changing my vote...again. LOL.

I didn't know she had a tumble down the stairs, I hope she is alright!

I still can't see why Jadyn wouldn't be mafia, if Ed is. I think the front said that Kira would have the note book, so I would assume that he wouldn't have to be there. Still I would have thought that if Jadyn was then Ed would have got him in here to keep him from that lynch.

I know she was still taking meds a couple of days ago, but I haven't seen her much since.

Light Yagami/Kira: Once each night you may choose one player and attempts to guess their role,

if correct, this person will die, you may not kill Soichiro Yagami nor tell Mikami to kill him.

If Kira is killed, this power passes to a random mafia member. If this power passes to Mikami, his Death Note now has a 100% chance of killing someone. If this power passes to another mafia member (i.e. not Mikami), they may choose to use it OR their previous power during the night phase.

You have 1 defense against lynching and are a member of the task force.

As a member, you are only aware of Soichiro Yagami. You are also aware of Misa, Takada and Mikami. If you die, all remaining mafia become aware of each other.

If you die, all mafia become aware of each other.

Bold print is mine.

Misa Amane: You may choose one player each night and reveal their role (there is a 2/3 chance of success). You are aware of Light Yagami.

These are the only mafia left. Light Yagami/Kira is a member of the task force and Misa Amane is not. That is why the scum can be Ed OR Jadyn, but not both. After Ed is out of the way it will down to Krak and yourself, Talya. I'll have to de a complete reread at that point to try and make the right decision.

Aemon, I figured you would try this.

You were a big help. The thing that made me change my mind was after mulling over you trying to lynch Ty.

If I were Kira buddy, guess what, I would have hammered her the second I logged on. It would have been quick as pie (which is actaully not quick now that I think about it).

I thought you were innocent at first because of the fact that you DID change your vote (well past the deadline when it might not have counted btw, even if Chrono wasn't on).

But I have figured the numbers out way before you. I know pretty much everyone I believe now. You only sealed the deal with this stupid lie.

We both know who she is Aemon. Who was the one who was so adamant to lynch here when she could hardly come on to defend herself. You were.

Day 3 is over.

Vote count:

Tynaal: Aemon, Talya, Krak

Not voting: Pale, Tynaal, Jadyn, MCS

Please correct this if I made a mistake. I am very tired right now so I just want to make sure. After one or two people have confirmed this, I'll post who died. (this is also a chance for the non-voters to vote...)

Right here, if we had at least one more vote, she probably would have died (since MCS had just posted a few posts after this and made it 4 (majority 5).

If I had voted, which again, would have been so easy as I could have blamed you, she would be dead.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote

Vote Kira Aemon[/glow]

I thought it could be Jay because I knew he had been on, but now I am sure it is you.

EDIT: That is exactly why you are Kira Aemon. Kira would want Ty dead. That rule was too hard to miss, and I am sure you were looking for something you could try and pin on her.

Stop digging your grave Aemon.

Okay, I think I know what you are getting at now. That makes sense. In fact it makes a lot of sense now! Funny how Ed wasn't accusing everyone of being mafia in this game as he usually does. Trying to hide that down a bit maybe.

I'm still not totally sure between Jadyn and Ed, it might explain why Jadyn hasn't been mod killed, if he is Kira!

Ed, I think he has a point. It must be you or Jadyn.

However I'm more thinking of Jadyn. He hasn't been on since day one, now why wasn't he Modkilled, that I really don't get. The only thing I can think of is that he has an important role! If I was mod he would have gone after day two. Something isn't right. He's been on here. I think that saying he isn't following this game, is clutching at straws though. And Ed does have a point about pointing things out to you..when you were going to lynch Ty :-\ Still I don't see you as mafia! The only way would be is that if by chance you chose the role of Jadyn to reveal, because he is better off alive as someone to go for than someone to night kill.

Okay, I'm talking my self in circles here....

Jay is on LOA (?) or at least inactive. So is Ty. I am surprised Aemon isn't trying to go after him still, since he seems to favor doing that.

I am sure Aemon is Kira, or at least just making a really, really stupid move. But I don't think he would. He has a knack for this game.

If Jay is LOA then that means you are Kira, I have been viewed by 2 people (apparently) and they know I am innocent. I'd like to know if Krak had a Krak or Talya had a chance to view you last night. I'm thinking that if Talya tried, it didn't work because she's still not sure who to vote for between you and Jayden. Where is Krak!!!

Okay, At least you aren't voting for Aemon, Ed  ::) He's the one person here (apart from me) that i know is innocent.

I guess we need a lynch and I think that it could well be [glow=red,2,300]Jadyn[/glow] if the other one playing is active!

I take that to mean a viewing. Both the townie and the mafia that are not on the task force has that ability. I was verified innocent by both. What seems to be the problem here, Ed? Getting nervous? Feeling the noose around your neck?

Archived