• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deadline is in 30 min.. so far

Talya (3) - Reyoru, Pale, Mcs, Alanna

Pete (4) - Al Jenn, Krak, Tynaal, Mcs

Ed (1)- Tigs

Jadyn (1)- Talya

Al Jenn (1)- Aemon

Thank you for making me go back and look for a reason, Talya. I seriously doubt that on day 1 2 mafia members would vote for one of thier own. It might have started a bandwagon. Pale later switched his vote to Pete, but Alanna didn't change her vote.

I have just completely reread the thread and have come to the conclusion that our two remaining mafia members are...drumroll...Jadyn and Krak. I know most of you have wanted to lynch Jadyn for inactivity for quiye some time, so here's your chance. I'll even start it for you.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Jadyn[/glow]

I have just completely reread the thread and have come to the conclusion that our two remaining mafia members are...drumroll...Jadyn and Krak.

And how exactly did you come to that conclusion?  You've been wrong pretty much this whole game so far and you keep changing your mind ever page.

You are absolutely correct. I have been wrong pretty much the whole game, but I do not change my mind as much as you think. I was on mcs for most of the game (which turned out to be a mistake, as you told me it was). I then went after Tynaal and Ed convinced me to stop my lynching of her with some EXTREMELY convincing logic (which puts him on the same level as you for trying to stop me from lynching mcs) and I voted mcs. Poor reading of the players on my part? Yes. I admit it. I'll lay out my reasoning here again.

Jadyn is my main suspect now (I know you all wanted to lynch him long ago and I kept arguing against it) simply because he has done nothing since day 1. He has not helped the town at all.

Krak- tried many times to convince me that mcs was innocent (large point in his favor) and he voted for Talya (we'll get into that later).

Ed- Stopped me from lynching the only innocent that I can confirm (big points there, though he may have been trying to save his own but if he's Kira)

Talya- As I've already shown, Pale and Alanna (2 confirmed and dispatched mafia) voted for her day 1. I've never seen mafia do that to one of thier own on day 1.

So, let's break it down to high, medium and low alert status

high- Jadyn

medium- Krak, Ed

low- Talya

Anyone can fel free to jump on in. We need more participation in this game if we want to recover. We're real close to endgame here.

*wakes up*

For reasons you have already stated. I am most suspicious of you. There is no way you should have not known not to vote for Ty. You were the most adamant to get her, and I can think of one person who would really want to get her.

It is hard to believe you didn't know that, and I have a feeling the only reason you changed your vote is because you knew t would be your head today. I don't buy it.

You might end up convincing me, but I doubt it.

[glow=red,2,300]Aemon[/glow]

Ed, I seriously don't think that Aemon is mafia, not after what he said during the night. Why don't you read it, because the only one that hasn't said anything yet is Ty, and no one has said he is a liar. At this stage I think that they would come forward and claim his role if it was so as we are close to the end.

Krak, seemed to know mcs was innocent, but then any mafia would know who was mafia and who wasn't.

so that leaves Ed, Ty and Jadyn. I think it's a shame he hasn't shown up in the game since the beginning. I'm more than happy for him to be modkilled if he is mafia, but I think chrono doesn't want to give us this all so easily, Townies and mafia...So Jadyn could still be mafia. Ty is playing just enough , but not saying too much. And Ed as always says quite a bit :D (that was a joke Ed ;) )

It's time for my bed any minute so I'm going to sleep on this for now.

I know it may be hard to see for some of you, but Ty is inocent. That is why I am suspicious of Aemon.

I'll have to reread the Night, because all I remember is yesterday. Later though. It sucks going through the pages on my phone.

I'll admit I screwed up. Absolutely. Bad move. But when I talk and talk and ask advice and get nothing but vague answers and no real assistance from a person who is supposed to be guiding me, I thought there was only one explanation for that. Kira. I honestly did not remember/see the part where it said that was impossible. That is why I backed off when you pointed it out. If you look back, I probably could have carried on and gotten her lynched. If I were a mafia, that probably would have been the best move. Instead, I unvoted. Who did not vote? Ed. Why?

Well, deadline was up almost 12 hours ago. It'll be interesting to see what happens. Are you going to cast a vote, Ed?

Won't we sill have a random modkill since there is not majority (hence I siad let's go for someone else!)

EDIT: Not if it won't do anything.

This is the quote that bothers me most, Ed. You did convince me of Tynaal's innocence. Kudos to you. But you didn't vote. You seem to prefer a random modkill to a lynch. You could have voted for someone and convinced me to change my vote to that person. After proving Tynaal couldn't be Kira it would have been easy. Instead you just sit back and waity to see who drops next. Odd behavior I say. But I STILL say that Jadyn has the highest scum factor to him at the moment. Maybe it's because I don't have any action to base it on and everyone else has done something, but there it is.

Aemon, if I voted for someone, and you said 'ok, let's try that'...who else would we get?

There is no way we would have gotten a whole new lynch. It was Ty or bust, and you know it. There was no one else, besides Talya a little bit, who got on to change their vote. Especially since they most likely didn't get what we were talking about.

I already said why I think you unvoted. I also believe the other, last scum was on Ty's lynch as well, because I believe she was at L-1, and a mafioso could have just come in and hammered her if they weren't already there.

You know very well that I'm not Kira. I have an idea of who Krak is he he is also going to the bottom of my alert status now that I've thought more about it. As far as I can see, there's only one person he could be with the way he has acted, and that's an innocent. That leaves Jadyn and one other. You or Talya. I've already told you why I don't think it's Talya. Let's leave it at that for the moment. If I were 100% certain of you being Kira i would try to lead a lynch on you right now, because with Jadyn MIA, you're the one calling all the shots. Because I am noy certain, I have to go for Jadyn, which means there will still be 1 more nightkill. I just hope people vote for someone this time. It's getting pretty bad when the players can't even take the time to form an opinion and vote.

Of course, you won't mind when I don't take your word that you aren't Kira. ;) Name of the game buddy.

So, your only reasoning is that Jaydyn hasn't really posted?

I usually do not like someone who doesn't post (mainly people on LOA/LOLA), but if he is just lurking, I may look at him again.

For now, my votes stays. If jay doesn't come on and post some good stuff, then I will take a gamble and go with him.