DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Joined just to say.......

glassgirl

Having had "RJ" (wow that feels so personal!) in my life for some time now, seeing me through my first tat, finals and college graduation, too many lovers, marriage, kids, new homes, towns, jobs..... etc.. I've come to rely on the "next" book to sustain my fantasy need and long story short, I AM IN NEED.

And thus because of my selfishness, I have been *takes a deep breath* cursing Jordans name lately. Yes, I have been wishing ill on him. So out of anger, I broke down and looked up when his next book would be out.... and found this site. I feel like a huge heel, shame and saddness have overwhelmed me. Made my husband make dinner because I was too sad.

I wanted to say that I was SORRY to RJ and his family, and to all the fans of WOT. I know you had no idea that I was being so horrible, but I do. And I wanted to send some prayers out for him. So, RJ, fight this thing, and fans thanks for such a great site. I will wait more patiently.

Well everyone forgives u

*looks over back to make sure everyone does, evil glares at those who were still diciding*

Its god to have u here, we love having new people come to visit us.

Well since ur in such need we are all here for u.

O and if ur every feeling blue, stop by the blue ajah. They are experts at cheering people up.

Hope to see u around the boards and if u ever just want to talk i have msn, or send me a pm. Cause everyone knows i love them.

Hasta luego Senorita. :D

Guest Egwene

Welcome to the forum, Glassgirl. Hope you find the refuge here that you need. At least you can get a fix of WoT theories and discussions here to keep you going.

... we are all thinking of RJ..

Archived