DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you could create yourself as a new character ...

sarah2482

A wise cracking Creator who mocks everything around him and everyone he meets while Rand and Co just grit there teeth and ignore him as best they can.

*Rand suddenly stops mid sentence, anger and consternation waging a battle etched over his face. Concerned Min touches his face but Rand doesn't move a muscle*

"Oh look, the Chosen one is having one of those dramatic one on one conversation with himself... isn't it just romantic?" sighs the All Mighty and Powerful Creator

*Rand snaps out of it and grimaces*

"That’s the Creator?" asks Min sceptically.

"Yeah" Rand replies "Depressing isn't it?"

could be a good new character, introducing now in the last book an ancient hermit from the black hills, a philosopher about 800 years old, a woman very strong in the power and the reincarnation of beidomon released from the wheel to face up to what made him commit suicide, a woman able to face cadsuane with her will and alivia with her power, able to give some answers to min and help rand in the last battle.

Her soul is weeping for what he did in the AoL and now the creator give her a new opportunity to reseal the bore; she is strong in the power but her talents lies in the spirit, she can see the weave of the pattern but she is blind for the colors, and she is a wilder selftrained, she developed new weaves, strange ones.

She feels "unfinished", she feels her soul weeping, and she know the pattern is now finishing an age, she can see the pattern swirling around three axis and she can feel her own thread has to link with the most powerful of those axis.

So this little woman with white hair, bended with the age, leaved her cottage in the black hills where noboby lives around, and started a journey to meet the powerful thread that pulls her. somehow she recognizes that thread as if it was someone she met long time ago, but she knows she is very old and all the people she knew are long dead, she barely remember the faces of other people, is a long time since she abandoned her village and family, a long time since all were afraid of her abilities.

"well Mandaear is time to face the world again, don`t be afraid old woman, maybe we will stop weeping" she told herself, and started walking helping herself with a stick heading to the beacon that was rand al´thor.

wow, I would pick one of the chosen who were reincarnated. I would see the error of my ways and attack the superfade. I would die, but before I did I would find some way to let Rand know his weakness's. so when he fights him at shaoyul ghul, He'll not get stabbed in the old wound, thus killing him. :P

Happy ending

First of all where does it say that if Rand gets stabbed in his old wound by a Myddraal's sword that he'll die????

But I would want to be one of those characters that never die no matter what the odds are, I'll carry 2 swords on my back, and people will think that I find like a demon. No wasted motion, whenever my blades touch flesh, it's always a killing stroke.

I'll find Rand and teach him the sword in a way that is completely alien to him and Lan. Rand will become the greatest swordsman that ever lived; he'll give me a great reward of some kind.

Then I'll just dissapear from the pattern no one knowing where I was. It would be like I was part of the Creator, that came to help the Dragon Reborn.

Me? Well I'd be a wandering wilder, that the black tower has been trying to get a hold of, but I always refuse. They would try to bring me in using force, but I am much stronger than most Asha'man that come after me.

I would be lighthearted and upbeat, someone to take some stress off of the Lord Dragon's shoulders, but when the time came, I would fight with all of my power in his name.

All in all, I would be the Male version of Cadsuane i guess, cept I know that I am but a servant of the Lord Dragon, and that I'm more laid back most of the time.

How about instead of a 'woman' who is 800 years old...

How about a man... who can weild the one-power, but was trapped or survived since the breaking in the world of dreams for some unknown reason. He also was never affected by the taint or the madness. He comes to fulfill, near the end at the battle with the DO, the information that Herid Fel was trying to give him before his death.

Argonath

The musician that starts rock n roll in randland. I'll build a drum set, ship some hardware and amps to the local tavern then totally rock out those dudes. Then i'll get so famous Rand names me the dragons musician and i get to rock out in awesome palaces with the whole world headbanging \m/

And at the last battle i'll whip out my slayer signiture series and blast the DO's head off which will sorta kick ass totally... just like Dimmu Borgir's apocalypse video- whilst the whole world is falling apart, just rocking the sh1t out of everyone. Of course all the hot tavernmaids and domani girls totally dig rockers just like in real life and i'll have Lanfear in my bed...sweet.

and of course you can all come to my concert..or i'll use the one power to amplify the sound so the whole freakin world can hear..woohoo! Anyone who tries to go rap, pop, country watever will feel my mark wood electric violin bow up his arse.

actually i won't mind being named nae'blis at all...then i'll be able to blast rand off to the netherworld with a powerchord riff and take his 3 ladies!

Mat's "go to" guy in the Band. He would have met me at a tavern and I figured out he cant lose at dice, so I made him play another game that was more skill dependant. Almost got the better of him too. He then takes me into the Band and uses my insight on how to read people and dirty tricks and applies them to military maneuvers.

Most of these are pretty good ones so I'm not sure how mine will measure up but I'll try. I'd like to be an Aiel from the Goshien that actually is one of Lews Therin's companions reborn not insane but somehow through death found sanity and is in the head of his reborn self teaching and showing the Aiel what to do to use the power safely since before the Aiel War and somehow still hasn't gone insane. This character was meant to meet up with Rand and help him when he went to the Aiel Waste in book 4 but was out 'hunting in the blight' until just recently when he finally gets word that the Car'a'carn has been declared. He then makes a gateway to Rand which he can find because he has the talent of Dreaming and he saw a prophecy long ago of Rand getting his hand burnt off by Semirhage and he had time in the dream to study where exactly this was. He appears there right after Rand gets his hand burnt off and then it is revealed that he also has a talent for making Sa'angreal and he has made one twice as powerful as the Choedan Kal with a safety buffer, with it he Heals Rand even his problems with holding saidin and Lews Therin because it is also revealed he has a Talent for Healing. He then kills Semirhage and because of his ability of Foretelling and being able to decipher them he knows the exact location of each Forsaken which he hunts down and kills (even Demandred). He also has read the first elven books of the Wheel of Time series many times so he knows exactly who is a Darkfriend and who isn't so he starts seeking out and killing Darkfriends (Black Ajah members and Taim's crew first). Then he comes back to Rand with his Sa'angreal lets Rand use it to defeat the Dark One then he uses his extra to block any backlash from the Dark One before it could even possibly happen.

But having another character in the series like this might defeat the purpose of writing the series at all.... might.

My character would be something akin to Wolfbrothers only I would be..... BEAVERBROTHER! Instead of golden eyes I would have big buck-teeth. In battle I would be excellent defensively (big dams).

But I would be somewhat vulnerable around trees

Must...Resist...Urge...To chew...Trees...Aaargh!! (munch,munch,munch)

Sorry, kinda lost the plot for a moment there!

But seriously, my character would be a blademaster who's father was from Malkier. He passed down his Hadori, but I swore never to wear it until the Golden Crane flew once more.

Now I wear it proudly, and will follow Al'Lan Mandragoran into the Blight. We will defeat the Dark One and restore Malkier to its former glory

Archived