DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Empy's Are Being Presented...

Luckers

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm up for best debater but not funniest poster? What the hell is wrong with you guys? *Storms off in disgust*

......Although it's very sweet of you to put me up for best WoT geek.

I was put up for those as well Ares, and I'll mimic your confused state. I ended up voting for Cubarey for debater and myself for Geek, although I think Luckers has me beat. I'll give him a run for his money though :)

Good taste, what is that? *Continues to be confused. Sits down and starts doodling* 

What the hell is wrong with you guys?
It's called good taste. A debilitating disorder, but not fatal.
Yes, I can see how me being this site's best debater is a sign of good taste.

I was put up for those as well Ares, and I'll mimic your confused state. I ended up voting for Cubarey for debater and myself for Geek, although I think Luckers has me beat.
Luckers has a tattoo though. I can't compete with that for geekery. Not unless I carved something into my chest with a knife, but it's too late for that. And I only do that with the names of women I'm going to marry.

And nominations closed a few days ago. We try to be all witty and whatnot for the presentations. Failing can take a few days. We're hoping it will be up by the 15th.

Luckers has a tattoo though. I can't compete with that for geekery.

I have two, actually. The ancient Aes Sedai symbol on my right wrist, and the wheel of time symbol on my left.

post pics of this......immediately!!

These are from just after the second one was done, which is why it looks inflamed and shiny.

8527_167578993178_707328178_3669523_2216566_n.jpg

Luckers is now officially on my coolest people EVA shortlist  ;D

You are such a sweetheart. I've thought this for a long time.

But once you've got me on your list, why would you need anyone else?

Indeed, that would rather make the prestige of the list pointless.

Archived