DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It Begger's Belief:

Genesis_XVI

Min had a vision about Rand being a beggar. Thats why its discussed. There are a couple of other inidications too.

Personally i think it will be Moridin that experiences this in Rands body. And that that will be the last bit of the last book. Alivia finding Moridin who has been living in squalor and the like' date=' and killing him.[/quote']

there is no chance that Alivia can kill Ishy, he is by far the strongest of all Forsaken, and he won't make the same mistakes as he did with Rand (trying to turn him basically).

Thor you bring up a point that has been bugging me. Why mention the fact that with 13 half men and 13 channelers you can turn someone' date=' if it's not going to be used?[/quote']

Because it could happen within the universe of the story. It doesn't have to happen, he just mentions it because it's a possible thing to do.

As a side note, I think Gaidal Cain is already here...Oliver seems like hes a good match....

Also, in the beginning, Rand was somewhat blind. Perrins visions usually have something to do with just a few books (if that) further down the line. Min, though. I dont remember exactly what was said by her...

Olver. Is. Not. Gaidal. Cain. Period.

It is impossible, since Cain was reborn about 1-1½ years ago, while Olver is obviously quite a bit older than that.

RJ has officially on several occasions debunked this.

Min had a vision about Rand being a beggar. Thats why its discussed. There are a couple of other inidications too.

Personally i think it will be Moridin that experiences this in Rands body. And that that will be the last bit of the last book. Alivia finding Moridin who has been living in squalor and the like, and killing him.

there is no chance that Alivia can kill Ishy, he is by far the strongest of all Forsaken, and he won't make the same mistakes as he did with Rand (trying to turn him basically).

A few points:

1. Alivia is probably as strong as Lanfear

2. Rand is a match for Ishy

3. Lanfear was a match for Rand

4. Given her "female dexterity" Alivia is probably a match for Ishy.

5. If Ishy is playing the begger chances are he can't channel making Morgase stronger than him, though I doubt she is strong enough in the power to hurt or seriously annoy anyone.

Olver. Is. Not. Gaidal. Cain. Period.

It is impossible' date=' since Cain was reborn about 1-1½ years ago, while Olver is obviously quite a bit older than that.

RJ has officially on several occasions debunked this.[/quote']

O.M.G. AGAIN...

I guess it's never gonna stop...

Archived