DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Miya

Con & Con Plague

Just wanted to drop a note to let everyone know I'm not dead... or run off... just VERY ill.  I spent time at a convnetion for work for a few days and then came back sick as a dog and still am.  I'm fighting it but have been lacking motivation to write or surf the net more than my job requires.

Expect me back soon!  :D

Awwwww! *snuggles Miya and strokes hair*

Hope you feel better soon, hon - in the mean time, get plenty of rest and concentrate on yourself, ok?

Hope you feel better soon! The plague is a nasty thing. I got shots and am hoping I don't still get it.

Day 5 of this and I've only been able to sleep in 2 hour bursts and only when I've reached utter exhaustion.  If I'm not well come monday (or at least on the mend) I'm off to see the doctor but I hope it doesn't come to that as I'm uninsured.  :(

SO!

Con plague swept through the house, Winnie got her arm dislocated (yea, totally my fault, I feel horrible about it) I (happily) got comissioned to do two websites but that's been keeping me VERY busy (on top of all my normal stuff life brings) and if that wasn't enough for you ... yea, my boss got contacted by our local university extension office with an offer to join a competition for our new business to win $3000 if we could write our business plan in two weeks time.

Oh yea, and another convention organizing team saw our group at the Springfield convention and have invited us to come to Bentonville, Arkansas' for the Arkansas Anime Festival the first weekend of March (SHOUT OUT IF YOU'LL BE THERE!) So I'm prepping for another business trip.

I love life but I'll be damned if my life doesn't go from dead and doing nothing to BUSY in .075 seconds.

So, short answer is I'm still here... long answer is I'm in and out and no promises to activity save for my beloved Warder Alin who must have been having a heart attack over having been promised to me and then me bailing for weeks.

Missed you all!

*Grabs Miya and snuggles* Miss ya!

Good luck with all of that hard work, hon!  ;)

Wow, glad to know business is booming for someone! No getting sick this next trip. *huggles*

Your half brother wants you to know he's RPing again.

*nods*

And just so ya know, that would be me. Me. ME...

Take care and get well soon, if I could Heal you, I would.