DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello!

Stanley the Bugman

Hello everyone, I'm obviously new here so I figured I would introduce myself. I started reading the series a few months ago, and I have been absolutely hooked since I first started Eye Of The World. I've been wanting to join a forum to discuss the books for a while, but I felt that I wasn't far enough into the series yet to really talk in depth with anyone. I'm currently on Winter's Heart and I'm just about done with it. Anyway, hello, and I look forward to posting here and meeting others who love the series.

Hello Stanley! Welcome to DM! You'll find a lot of good book discussions in the forums, but watch out for spoilers! ;)

We also try to have a loooot of fun here, and watch out for that too, and feel free to join in anywhere! ^_^

Welcome to DM!

I have seen you pass by the Campfires of the Band of the Red Hand, and you are more than welcome to stay for a bit longer. But that doesn't stop you looking elsewhere! And don't hesitate to ask questions should you get lost and/or confused - we will do our best to help you out. :)

Whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

Archived