DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Find Tranquility with the Ogier

Samuraiflip05

Welcome to the wonderful world that is Dragonmount.  My name is Samurai.  I am the Ogier Org Leader here at DM.  For those that don't know yet, the Org's(Organizations) are the social groups here at Dragonmount.  They are fun places to hang out and chat with people over like-minded topics.  Speaking of topics, around the Ogier the topics are Books and History.  

We have discussions on all types of History, such as:  Written/Spoken story, Architecture, and even tactical situations.  

We also like to get together and have book clubs, where a common book is read and talked about.  

We have some beautiful examples of architecture from our Ogier travels, and...

When we return to the Stedding to ease the longing, we do so with a full pipe and an empty(not too long) Stein of Ogier Ale.  

As an Ogier you can pursue one of four paths, if hanging around the Stedding is your thing, then we have the Speaker, or Brewer paths.  However, if you widh to see a little of the world, then I would suggest either the Builders, or the Deathwatch Guard.  

We are a slow and unhastened bunch, and we do so enjoy a good party.  And, if one of our Elders has his way, there would be a Ogier bikini contest as well.   :D

Feel free to ask any questions.  I, or one of the other Ogier would be happy to answer them.  

Welcome newcomers!  Please do stop by and visit us in the stedding. Some visitors think us shy, like the ones who offered us brownie sundaes the other day.  They barely waited for our answer at all, before those quick little humans up and ran off!

It takes us a long time to decide if we want a cherry on top of our hot brownie sundae or not...

We love questions though, so please ask us some here!

• 3 weeks later...

Always a bit o fun to be had at the Ogier.  Our current First Gardener, The Winds of Time, is always looking for new recruits to the Deathwatch Guard.  Or, you could spend time perusing our Great Library, and Architects Museum.  If you are looking to relax, then pester our Master Brewer Jaimelai over at the Olde Sung Wood Pub. 

Come on by and check things out. 

I've been away for a bit, but the longing always keeps bringing me back to the Stedding. :) 

I'm a bit late, but I wanted extend the warmest of welcomes to any and all visitors to our humble group.  As most of the Ogier know, I'm a bookworm, so I spend a lot of time in the Library (it's a very good place to pick up ideas for new books to read, I've found).  We also like discussions on many subjects, just like at the Great Stump itself, so feel free to stop by and take part. :)

Archived