DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A place to relax ...no?

Liitha

Aslan walked around in the streets looking for the inn, it was but a couple days since he had arived, how and why was still a blur for him even with what he had been told.

Finaly he spoted the inn and set a pace for it, he normaly wouldnt drink much early in the day, but his head already hurt from all the thinking and he needed to relax.

Opening the door he went in, paying for a glass of wine he found himself a corner table, he wasnt sure of this at all. There where others in the inn as well, the males probably could channel as he, or so they said, he thougth of all he had heard. Puting down the glass he rubed his forehead, there was so much info, and he wasnt sure what to belive anymore.

It irked her and in a way saddened her when she woke without Dashiva beside her anymore. It wasnt that long ago that he couldnt even get out of bed without her help. Getting up and dressed she decided she would eat breakfast at the inn. She was still tying a ribbon around her hair as she exited Dashiva's house and walked towards the inn. It was a bright morning, and promising. Her mind wandered toward maybe coaxing Dashiva into a walk with her as she made her way down the streets of the Black Tower.

Entering she was unpleasently suprised to find a young man sitting in her normal table near the door to the kitchen. She looked around but afterward decided to just join the young man. It wasnt often that she spoke with anyone that wasnt introduced to her by someone else, but she felt like being social.

"Good morning. May I join you?" Racelle said cheerfully.

Aslan lost in his own thougths almost jumped as he heard a voice. Looking up from his glass of ale his eyes found the face of a woman. He tried to think what she had said then nodded as he remembered.

"Feel free to sit" he motioned with his hand, maybe some company would get his thougths away from this for a moment. As it was he figured by what he been told he would have enough time to think on things if he but survived.

"Do you want anything to drink m'lady?" he went by his maners from the upbringing automaticaly before he could remember he was long gone from home and there was sertainly no way going back now. He could but imagine his fathers face, no he wouldnt be welcome that was for sure.

Entering the Inn Midar looked at those present.

A woman and a Soldier sat beside each other. Midar looked at the otherwise empty inn. Walking slowly towards the counter he looked more closely at the two customers. He hadn't seen either before. But the woman he had heard of. She had been once linked to Dashiva but he hadn't really listened.

Coming up he greeted the two people.

"Hello, I hope the Light has been with you."

Racelle took her seat across from the man and recieved a glass of hot spiced wine. She was moments away from inquiring her companion's name but was cut short by yet another man. This one had more rank than the one sitting across from her, and his salutation was almost disconcerting, but her own Dashiva was no more friendly than that. Less, after a thought.

She smiled toward him, "And with you, would you care to join us?"

Aslan looked up as yet another joined his quiet litle table that was turning out not to be too quiet anymore. This one seemed to be a dedicated, maybe he would have aditional information, in one way Aslan felt like the stream of information on this place was neverending.

He introduced himself to the two others. "I'm Aslan, whom do I have the honor of meeting?" Initialy his traveling had made him lay aside his upbringing and way of talking, but it was something with this place that had made him take it back up again. In one way it irked him but it felt so naturaly, like a shield.

Dashiva moved about his kitchen, finishing up the upcoming meal. He was still tired from forcing himself to do through the mornings exercises, but he'd finally started again and was a lot happier.

Being confined to his bed, with little to do had nearly driven him insane, where even the Taint hadn't quite done that to him yet. A koras-lap, and a hundred push ups and sit ups had exerted him more fully than he cared to admit, but he was sure with time and healthy eating he'd be back to his old routine.

Splitting his attention, he wove Fire over the tops of the pots, pans and various dishes to keep them warm, even as he let the ones below dissipate to stop cooking the food.

Glancing around the kitchen, he wove a nasty litle ward around the wine cabinet and inverted it. Soldiers and Dedicated still weren't permitted liquor, and Asha'men and higher knew to ask him, but he couldn't stop anyone sneaking into the kitchen.

After a slow walk around to be sure everything was ready, he stepped out of the kitchen into the Inn's common room, meaning to get a quick feel before he went into his office next to the kitchen to do more work.

Noting the room was almost empty, and that he may have overcooked, likely due to his own ravening hunger he saw Racelle sitting with a few others. Slowly walking over, he gave her a small smile and returned the salute of the Dedicated sitting, before impaling the third man with a measuring gaze for a few hearbeats.

"Hello there," he said after a moment. "You must be new to the Black Tower. I am Dashiva, Storm Leader and the local cook."

"If you have any dishes you like a lot, leave the name of it and where it's from so I can try to make it," he added after a moment, having lost his train of thought and then leaned against a nearby pillar after giving it a measuring look, even though he had personal built a good portion of the Inn, and used saidin to reinforce almost everything.

"I'm Aslan, whom do I have the honor of meeting?"

"I am called Racelle." The newcomer had taken his seat next to Racelle as she glanced movement from the out of the kitchen. Turning she saw Dashiva exiting the kitchen. Her eyes brightened as their hers met his and he smiled at her. He saluted the rest and introduced himeself to the others. Racelle herself was to busy staring up at him. It was a blessing of the Light that he still stood there. She tore her eyes from him as he leaned against a pillar next to him to take a sip of her wine.

ooc: its jason!!!! *dances* he posted!!!! *happiness*

OoC: Not that I mind at all but er My siggy is old and I forgot to change it, I am acctually a Soldier with no training what so ever. But I don't care if you want to promote me out of no reason. :lol:

"I am Midar, and acctually I am a Soldier. This Pin is acctually just a lion pin I got in Andor from a Peddler, I even where it on the oppostite side but people still mix it up."

Midar carefully took off the pin and looked at it. He wore it to remember who he had been before joining the Black Tower. Farm work had been different no less difficult and no less boring, only different. Slowly Midar pinned the Lion pin back on his coat. Time was a thing Midar had too much of lately. Midar had thought about leaving a couple times but doubted he would enjoy freedom very much or for very long. He looked at Dasiva. The man always looked like the world was sitting on his sholders. Well maybe it was. Midar didn't know much about politics or the wars going on. Midar mainly read about past stories, Arther Hawking, Jack Strider, Rock Eye the Warrier, and Briggete and her silver bow. Yes Stories always were better then the real world.

Midar channeled air to lift a tea kettle and poured himself a mug. Lifting it to his lips he sniffed it. On his way from Andor he had learned to watch out for poisen, though here most things were protected by a weave against tampering. Still it paid off to be careful.

Aslan nodded as the other introduced themself, some from here and some from there. His head felt full of clouds, he really didnt feel like he had much in comon with anyone since he had left home. Back in Mayene he had known where he belonged and what he was, now he didnt know, some kind of monster by all estimates of what litle he had learned on the case growing up.

He felt a shiver go down his back, the other soldier would be just ahead of him in the track to learning about the tainted saidar, but Dashiva actualy would know how to weild it on will. His eyes flexed upwards a moment just to see if the man looked sane. He could but wonder if it was sane staying here with all these mens doomed to go insane, only he was one of them and had no wish to harm anyone else. He shruged and sipped his wine again trying to push his thougths to the back of his mind to focus on the present.