DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Visits the Black tower "officially"

Naeann

Plus, I want my answer from Al from the locked thread. :-*

Howdy BT peoples!  I'm playing the mafia game here so I figured I'd wander around while I wait for replies.  I've kept it to one thread but it got locked so here I am.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still not convinced I didn't scare him.  Do tell him I was just joking with the "future husband" thing.  I do that sometimes... joke... people don't seem to get my jokes.  I never said I was funny.

*goes to sit in the corner with Limi and then realizes this is my thread.. I'm supposed to mingle with people... shrugs and passes a Martha cookie to Limi*

WHAT?! You weren't serious, I'm heart broken. O' what shall I do... :*(

You don't know me that well silly Nae Sedai. I think the engagement will have to be lengthened if you don't break up with me first.

As for threatening my future wife, I would never do such a thing. I just want you to be... careful *Walks over smiling*

*snuggles Nae* I think you are awesome by the way FYI

Tal - Dear.. Watch it -_-

Nae - Lol Oh I know ^^ I'm here for ammusements sake :D And I don't think he is scared... >_> sadly he doesn't scare off easy.

Geeze y'all does every one know? *head desk*

Edit: told ya nae

Limi hun.. who DOESN'T like you?  You are a sweetheart and I've seen your rl picture.  You are gorgeous.  *snugglehugs her*

I was beginning to wonder Al.  You posted everywhere but here.  You hurt my feelings! *cries*

I'm awesome?  Shh don't let that get out!!

*sooches Away from Nae* that was random >_< *snakes another cookie*

*blushes* Thank you Nae Sedai though! That means a lot despite all the trouble I seem to cause at the WT ::)

*grins at Al Jenn* maybe if you read this whole 2 page thread you would know ;)

Archived