A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Brownie Enticement

ed2funy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough Naeann Sedai, it is always a pleasure *Bows*

*Channels small weaves of fire and unties the novice*

Ed, no kidnapping until you get a storm leader or higher to approve! You wouldn't want to start a cross org war without Talya knowing about it now would you?

Can I get you anything Naeann Sedai, we have a wonderful tavern that I'm sure our adorable little tavern keeper would be more than willing to whip something up. Although she is probably asleep so I'll be more than willing to get something for you.

*Looks at Ed*

How do you keep getting into my stuff or in the case of the chest thinking that you do? I'm going to have to add some intricacies to my wards it seems...

*Eyes the brownies, sighs*

Yes Nae Sedai those are my brownies, feel free to enjoy them. They are made by our extremely talented cook here. She is amazing at cooking so I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

*Weaves a few threads of spirit and air*

Yes, those are the untainted brownies.

*takes one brownie and gives them back to Al*  Ed it's not nice to give away other people's things.  *channels her own weaves to safeguard Al's stuff against Ed*  He cannot get around that one.  He wouldn't know how even if he tried as he cannot see my weaves.  Just don't tell Talya I'm channeling in her org as a guest.

Your secret is safe with me, I must warn you she is omniscient... usually Nae Sedai.

Thank you very much, *bows*

And no Ed, not a ward for Talya, she would be through it in an instant. I just have to be sneaky with Talya. I would get an Ogier as a distraction!

Archived