DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

And now for something completely pointless!

Which character gives you the most chuckles in their actions or situations  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which character gives you the most chuckles in their actions or situations

• Rand
    • Elayne
    • Aviendha
    • Graendal
    • Thom
    • Elaida
    • Sammual
    • Narg
    • Bela
    • Nyneave
    • Cenn Buie
    • Mat
    • Valan Luca
    • Tuon
    • Asmodean
    • Verin
    • Siuan
    • Birgitte
    • Elyas
    • Aginor/Dashiva
    • Noal
    • Davram Bashere
    • Taim
    • Uno
    • Bayle Domon
    • Vanin
    • Hopper
    • Moghedien
    • Other
    • Perrin
    • Lews Therin Telamon

Hey lots of choices  :D. If you pick other say who it is please. I f you feel the need to give your top three. I' going to give my three and its hard but there ya go.

1. Nynaeave - she is just funny,such a hypocrite.

2. Mat - come on what a moaner.

3. Uno - he does try to clean it up.

And (drum roll please) just outside the top three poor auld Sammy, he gave it his best shot and its not the winning but taking part thats important.

Please at least cast a vote.

Mat, Nynaeve and Bela.

Nynaeve is hilarious. One of my favorite moments was when she was angry at Lan for something, she's there slapping him and he barely reacts which angers her, so she balls her fist and punches him in the stomach as hard as she can. He grunts, slightly, and then she realizes she wont hurt him and composes herself, saying "We can talk about this like adults."

Cant say most of what I would about Mat. Bela can make you laugh with but a neigh

When the Tinkers came to Eamon's Field and some guy in the crowd was like “no, don’t let ‘em in, bloody take everything that’s not nailed down.”

And then some other guys like: “f*ck off mate that’s you, only you’d take the nails as well.”

Good stuff. Not sure who they were though. they were my other. 

Oh yeah and the maidens.

Voted just now.

These were my votes:

-Lews Therin (because of a number of his conversations with Rand)

-Birgitte (because of her silly phrases that are said at times)

-Thom (because of his at times funny nature and/or his career)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mat and Nynaeve are both hilarious ofc.

One moment when I laughed for like 10 minutes or something, was when Rand and Avi was away having sex in the snow, and the Maidens found out, and when Rand comes back to the bedroom Asmodean says "... A few minutes later, there must have been twenty Far Dareis Mai beneath the window, shouting and beating their spears on their bucklers for a good hour or more. I must say, my Lord Dragon, some of the suggestions they called up starteled even me."

Classic. Yeah, the Maidens always make me laugh.

Eladia because she's the typical spoiled brat. and in my experience there are many people like that, and when they read it they get insulted by it, and wonder who could be like that.

Bella cause she's like a story observer through the whole thing, and knows it. so when she reacts to anything, you know it's gonna be good.

Mat, well... duh...

Mat and Nynaeve are both hilarious ofc.

One moment when I laughed for like 10 minutes or something, was when Rand and Avi was away having sex in the snow, and the Maidens found out, and when Rand comes back to the bedroom Asmodean says "... A few minutes later, there must have been twenty Far Dareis Mai beneath the window, shouting and beating their spears on their bucklers for a good hour or more. I must say, my Lord Dragon, some of the suggestions they called up starteled even me."

Classic. Yeah, the Maidens always make me laugh.

I voted for Asmodean for that scene alone.

Also Mat, since he was at the top of his game in TGS, and Vanin, who I for some reason got confused with Talmanes, who I really wanted to vote for.

Theres a scene similar to this, in which both characters make me laugh my head off.

RAND: What are those Aes Sedai upto?

TAIM: You know, if they worry you me and the boys can always-

RAND: NO! Im warning you Taim, if anything happens them, I'll come after for you.

TAIM: What, so if Demandred makes a move I get the stick?

RAND: Yes.

For one thing, Taim couldnt be more obvious about it, and for the other, Rand is the stupidest person in the world for not picking up on it.

RAND: You leave those ladies alone, okay?

TAIM: Hey Rand, Im a Darkfriend. Yeah, I walk around acting like Im a good guy, and then when you're not looking I make secret plans about things you wouldnt approve of while laughing and speak about top secret plans in front of the people Im going to screw over and they dont even realise.

*Long pause*

RAND: So er, Im thinking... "yes" was the short answer...?"

Theres a scene similar to this, in which both characters make me laugh my head off.

RAND: What are those Aes Sedai upto?

TAIM: You know, if they worry you me and the boys can always-

RAND: NO! Im warning you Taim, if anything happens them, I'll come after for you.

TAIM: What, so if Demandred makes a move I get the stick?

RAND: Yes.

For one thing, Taim couldnt be more obvious about it, and for the other, Rand is the stupidest person in the world for not picking up on it.

RAND: You leave those ladies alone, okay?

TAIM: Hey Rand, Im a Darkfriend. Yeah, I walk around acting like Im a good guy, and then when you're not looking I make secret plans about things you wouldnt approve of while laughing and speak about top secret plans in front of the people Im going to screw over and they dont even realise.

*Long pause*

RAND: So er, Im thinking... "yes" was the short answer...?"

Is that from one of the parody summaries?  If not, it sounds like it would fit into an Abridged Series, like there are for the more popular anime nowadays.

My three:

Nynaeve. I think this scene says it all

“I did not even have a chance to send a message to Rand.” Elayne got in after, and the lamp winked out. The small windows let in only dribbles of moonlight. “And one to Aviendha. If she is taking care of him for me, then she ought to take care of him.”

“He isn’t a horse, Elayne. You don’t own him.”

“I never said I did. How will you feel if Lan takes up with some Cairhienin woman?”

“Don’t be silly. Go to sleep.” Nynaeve burrowed fiercely into her small pillow. Perhaps she should have sent word to Lan. All those noblewomen, Tairen as well as Cairhienin. Feeding a man honey instead of telling him the truth. He had better not forget who he belonged to.

Ahahahah she's so hypocrite

Siuan. I just love everytime she argues with Gareth Bryne, and her fishing curses too  ;D

Uno. LOL he can't help cursing it seems XD

I know I didn't vote for him, but Bashere has his moments, too.  Like when he was talking about his predecessor, I don't remember the whole quote (someone has it as a sig here), but it ended with the line "do you have any idea how long it takes to dig graves for twenty-three oak trees?"

Archived