DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi all

Manel Rochaid

Hi, only just registered after lurking for what seems like an age in the shadows as a guest...

first started reading the WoT around 6 years ago, and even though my life has changed drastically in that time I've made sure the series has been re-read on average twice a year...always something new to find eh?

Apart from Jordan, I also like to read books by authors like Douglas Adams, Robert Rankin, David Gemmell, Tolkien, Mitch Albom, Tom Holt etc

Kind of, someone sells his soul to ensure his company's success but the lawyers in charge of the contract start interefering. I'd say he wasn't as funny as Pratchett but tells a better story, Pratchett is also more consistent while Holts books go from amazing to boring.

Pretty much sumed up my feelings there with your last statement Manel. The last Holt book I read was utter nothingness and has turned me off him for like the past year or more. Did you read the new hitchiker book thats not by Adams? Also Neil Gaimen is pretty great, not too many books though. Anasii's Boys and American Gods both pretty funny.

Archived