DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Children of the Light === Aridhol ??

mellojoe

Mordeth, advisor to the ruler of Aridhol, was so determined to fight the Shadow that he gave up the Light to do so.

We know that atrocities have been committed in the name of the Light by the Whitecloaks.

Could we see Sadar Logoth v2.0 through the Children?

Its funny, I've always questioned that fundamental idea that Whitecloaks *really* want to fight the Shadow. Their entire schtick seems to be about domination and power over whoever happens to be around. Perhaps that is a function of "giving up the light to fight the shadow". Very interesting observation indeed!

I agree with MB, with Galad as the Lord Captain Commander and his Whitecloak's seeming "okay-ness" with Galad declaring they might even have to fight with Aes Sedai and the Dragon Reborn, I think the Whitecloaks are going to become something respectable. Maybe, in the Fourth Age, they'll be a very worthy organisation!

Wow....nice.

Totally didn't see that.

Though, I do think Galad will be changing that, and that after the LB, we just might see the end of them.

Or, the Legion will join them....either way, I think their old line of thought is going to change.

Hey Seryth!!!

You said: ''''Its funny, I've always questioned that fundamental idea that Whitecloaks *really* want to fight the Shadow. Their entire schtick seems to be about domination and power over whoever happens to be around. Perhaps that is a function of "giving up the light to fight the shadow". Very interesting observation indeed!''''

Well...it struck me that pretty much the EXACT same thing could be said about The White Tower Folks (aes sedai) lol!

Fish

Archived