DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which WOT character am I?

grimley1977

Hi everyone!

First of all, I must start with the fact that I’m a HUGE WOT fan. Always have been. Therefore, I felt the feedback and ideas of other amazing fans would be the best choice for what I’m doing.

For what you ask? I’m working on a little project that requires me to be a WOT character. It’s too tough to judge which role would fit me the best… so I ask this of you:

Based on the photo below, which WOT character do you feel I fit the most (if any)?

Picture1.png

If the answer is “none,” that’s fine too; however, please, I only ask that there are no overly negative responses (this is for fun!).

THANK YOU!

~ K

I was at work when I first saw the thread and I still haven't seen the picture, so I shall have to go back tonight and look at it.  That being said, without a gender icon under their name, and not being able see the picture, sadly I had to take a guess, and I was off

I am going to have to go with Min.

If you had shorter hair, you could maybe pull it off. and when I say Min, I mean the Elmindreda Min. Not the boyish Min.

;D

It also looks like you are holding a dagger or sword. So, that is why she cam to mind.

Also...may I politely say...hot damn!

:D

Sheriam Bayanar

As an Accepted she is slim. (NS,Ch6) She is a little plump, with a warm smile. She has high cheekbones, tilted eyes of the clearest, palest green and hair the color of fire. (TGH,Ch18) She is slightly plump with high cheekbones, tilted green eyes, and fiery red hair. (ACoS,Ch8)

I found this on encyclopedia-wot.org

With your hair died fiery red, u could look a lot like her, since u have slightly high cheekbones.

As Sheriam Accepted you'd do great, but would have to gain some weight for her as an Aes Sedai...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived