DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The DM Dispatch (the DM News) (Please do not post)

goldeneys

*LotR theme is played as the camera moves toward the anchor desk*

Good evening, I'm Hans Hansen.

Our top story is from the Kin here at DM, Steel reports.

Wow its been a busy couple days for the Kin. Steel Axe and Twinnie have come back from possibly the dead to spam the boards. The post count is rising like it hasnt since the opening of the new DM. Could this increased activity be a threat to the other orgs on dm? Inside sources say possibly' date=' all other orgs should watch their back.

In a related story Steel Axe has announced plans to balefire the world, he is taking volunteers and appears to not care about the safety of the billions of people that call the world home. Can anyone stop this madman?[/quote']

Thank you Steel and if you would like to help Steel with his plot Sign up in the Kin.

In other news, Footman also known as DeathDealer, has returned after some family matters, we will interview him later and hopefully show it to you before next week.

Also, a less known person here on DM has returned to the wolfies after a long absence, Gerrendus says he's back just to talk with some wolfies and perhaps be evil again.

We'll be back with more breaking news in a moment.

http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=1976

(This next is my very own ad)

Whether you're a long time RPer, or a newb trying to find a place to RP WoT, Reflections of the Wheel is the place to be. There you can meet stupidly evil warders like Ardius al'Ron (me), or if you like Seanchan, you may meet someone you won't want to cross blades with, Joramin Borani (also me). So no matter who you are, Reflections is the place for you.

visit Reflections of the Wheel at http://z14.invisionfree.com/rtw/index.php?act=idx

Welcome back, for all you SGers, or just darklovers out there, lanfear has returned to the SG boards.

And we have heard from reliable sources that lady of the dark is indeed Canukistani returned. She demands groveling, and will reward with points if it is wothy.

Thankyou Hans

First of all i am pleased to report we have 3 new members to Dm

The first is Gwendolen Harleth who joineed us on tuesday. Gwen feels the site is huge so if anyone sees her lost please give her a hand. She is looking forward to knowing you all and comes from London!!

Lord_Of_The_Eastern_Marsh is an older member who has rejoined under a different name and will be participating in the roll playing aswell as the rest of DM.

The Outsider is also a returning member and whos intrests include: Doctor Who, Pink Floyd, playing video games, and following Cardinals baseball.

Naturally they all love WoT and are to welcomed

Archived