DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

...time to roll the dice...

Caedda_Sedai

Hello!  

After having been a WoT fan for years, I have just re-read the series and have just started The Gathering Storm.  I keep recommending WoT to people, though most of them look at the width of the books and go pale LOL especially when they find out how many are in the series!  Looking forward to seeing how TGS goes as am only a couple of chapters in, enjoying it so far though.

I live in the UK, we have 4 cats and 4 snakes, go horseriding and cycling and in my spare time, read - lots and lots!  For anyone who's at a loose end, I can recommend the "Memory, Sorrow and Thorn" set by Tad Williams - very enjoyable even if not QUITE on the scale of WoT!

Have only just found these forums though - some of the stuff in the gallery is awesome! :)

From one Brit to another, welcome to the site!

Great thread title...but I do have a slight bias towards the Band of the Red Hand, both in the books and especially here at the site. Maybe I'll see you around our Campfires! ;)

Enjoy browsing the site. There is much on offer, so you should find something to suit your tastes. If you get stuck, don't hesitate to ask us questions - we will do our best to help out. :)

Why, thank you for your kind welcomes, fellow WoTers! :) *waves*

I shall look forward to wandering round the site and seeing what goes on, while attempting not to get bitten by Kivam LOL.

What particular flavours of poi..er... tea can I find in Shayol Ghul?  Something a little on the spicy side, I should think!

Corki - if I'd been able to find the quote the title would have been in the Old Tongue but typically I couldn't find it when I wanted it!

Archived