DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another hello :)

Faiyaa

I learned about WoT from a friend he was reading the latest book at the time (Crossroads of Twilight) and asked him about it, after he told me what the story was about I bought the first book; I got hooked intermediately and last week I stared the third book (The Dragon Reborn).

My favorite characters so far are:

Lan, Faile and Loial.

I've been lurking around the forums for a while but today I decided to join (new year, new start :p).

Howdy, I completly understand what you mean by getting hookd on the first book, I got hooked cause it was in my school library and i was just trying to find something to read in class... well i started reading and i never put it down so the teachers took it from me... then i bought the book and just read it at home...

Any ways, Welcome, And to bring you up to speed *pulls out One of Tayla's Supersoakers* I shall give you a Bath, You smell of Newbi  ;D

*looks around for Miya*

;D Hello Faiyya!

And Welcome...

If you have been lurking, you probably know something about DM, but if you have any questions, just ask and someone will answer.

If you are interested in any of the Orgs, well...

*stabs*

Check out Shayol Ghul (we're gonna win, I just know it ;)).

:D

There are also role playing stuff (Miya will probably talk about that as I know nothing about it :P), but you would probably want to read some more of the books first. ;D

Actually, you are welcome to join the RP without reading all of the books, Ed.  We've even had RP staff members that haven't read the whole series, so it definitely is not a prerequisite.  :P

Welcome, Faiyya!  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get settled here.

Claire

oh...lol..

I read one of those on bio's....

and then I stopped.

I might consider it later, but when I read that you had to write a whole bio, then wait for it to get approved, then do god knows what.

Well, I think that was one of em...lol

Ed,

I'd be happy to help you writing a bio and getting approved if only so I could play with you.  We enjoy picking on each other so much on non-rp boards... imagine the fun we could have on the rp boards!  *snuggles evil ed*

Oh yea..

HI Faiyaa!  So glad to have you here at DM.  If you need any help I or one of these other wot-addicts will be very happy to help you.  :)

I am really impressed by the warm welcome and also by all the friendly replies I have received to my questions via PM.

I will join the RP forums as soon as I have an idea how to roleplay, Nyn already offered her help.

Thanks a lot and I am really glad to meet you all <3

Archived