DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Miya

Where In the World Is The Brown Ajah? (Information Thread)

Ladies and Gents,

Over the course of the next 12 months the Brown Ajah is going on a Virtual Tour of the World and we need your help or we may never find our way back home to the White Tower!

HOW IT WORKS

Each month the Brown Ajah is going to visit a new place in the world and record information about that place to share with all of you!  However, you know us forgetful Browns!  Without YOUR help discovering the name of the location we're visiting we might not be able to find our way to the next destination or worse yet... home!

WHAT WE NEED RIGHT NOW (HOSTS)

However, before we can leave on this epic virtual journey we need offers of places to visit!   So, if you're interested in playing host to the Brown Ajah in your city/state/country at some point during the course of our year long journey… send me a ****PRIVATE MESSAGE**** and tell me where you live and maybe a little about why it's a pretty spiffy place to visit.  If we choose you to be our host while we're traveling in your city/state/country we'll let you know at the end of the month and we'll give you a special siggie to tell the world that you were a "Where in the World is the Brown Ajah" host in 2010.

HOW TO PLAY ALONG

Throughout the month we browns will be telling you a bit about the place we’re visiting.  We’ll share pictures, historical facts, and other great information that can be learned by going to this location.  As we give details of this place you must try to figure out where we poor, sometimes absent-minded, Browns have wandered off to!  When you think you know the answer PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.  Each person gets one guess so don’t send in your answer until you’re SURE you know where we’re at.  The first person to guess where we’ve gone is the winner!

WHAT YOU WIN FOR FIGURING OUT WHERE WE WENT

Now, should you uncover where we've gone (based on clues we'll be posting to this board throughout the month) … then you’ll win a siggie that tells everyone that YOU found “where in the world” the Brown Ajah was  for that month.

ELIGIBILITY TO PLAY

Obviously if you’re the host that month you’re not allowed to win that month.  Further more, no one who has access to the Brown Ajah Private Board (where we’ll decide what location to visit) can guess either (that wouldn’t be fair.)  All Orgs are welcome to participate so … invite your warders and friends to help!

So… please private message me (subject line:  WitWitBA Host) and I’ll enter your name into the pot for possible hosts.  And here’s hoping you guys can find us… I’d hate to think we Browns might not find our way home!  *eep*

Jan 2010 - http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,52358.0.html

What an absolutely awesome idea!  Wow!  Great job, Browns!  This will be fun!

What is cool is we get to learn about places we haven't been!!! Not to mention we get to help the Brown's from loosing their way. You all aren't as absent minded as you make it out though.

Ok..this sounds fun (I can play right?) so I am going to post her now so I can see when you post updates. *really hopes he can play*

I'd love to play, only concern being my time difference. I won't be able to play from work much longer, coz we're having a busy period coming up. Which means I WILL be here only off and on...

What say you, Browns?

Cool, cool... *shrugs* Either way, I'll participate. I could be your travelcraft driver. The one who's reading "How to Land Travelcrafts WITHOUT Causing Too Many Casualties" while driving you guys off a cliff somewhere.

Healing will be a handy skill alright.

Everyone is welcome to take part!  Learning isn't just for Aes Sedai and their Warders you know!  We want to share this cool information with everyone at DM.

We'll be starting the first month's thread very soon so keep an eye out.

*Hugs & Brownies*

January's Travel Log Thread is up!

This is where we'll post all the clues so be sure to come read the prologue (some clues are there too!) and follow the thread as we go along.

A word to the wise though... since this could be a city, state, or country you shouldn't guess until your CERTAIN you know what the answer is.  Only one guess per person and I'm taking the first I get from you if anyone tries to pull a fast one on me.  *winks*

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,52358.0.html