DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Vanion

The Blade's End Tavern

I MEAN, not that any of US would know ANYTHING AT ALL about getting in trouble. Nope. Not a thing.

Ever.

>_>

<_<

*biiiiig smile*

Sistermama, no biting aspies. Except the snuggling kind, of course.  :wub:

*comes strolling into the now active Tavern... hears what the current conversation is about, and turns on her heel to head back to the door, whistling innocently* 

I MEAN, not that any of US would know ANYTHING AT ALL about getting in trouble. Nope. Not a thing.

Ever.

>_>

<_<

*biiiiig smile*

Sistermama, no biting aspies. Except the snuggling kind, of course.  :wub:

*pouts*

You never let me have any fun!!

And yeah sure you lot were perfect little angles *steps on Adella's skirt*

*trips over James, knocks into some stacked barrels next to the door as she stumbles, sending them crashing to the floor*

Ohh... *Gives her best innocent smile* hey guys... I wasn't trying to avoid that conversation or anything... So, what's good to drink here?

Edited by Adella

... *le sigh* ... It's a good thing you can channel all of that back into the barrels, or I'd have to take it out of your monthly stipend :P

Oh and anything James makes is good to drink.

*ducks her head and channels all the alcohol she spilled back into the barrels*

Anything with whiskey in it please!

Now, I could tell you guys a story or two about Charis... I'm sure I have something that doesn't involve me...

Not that you were ever involved in such shenanigans, of course.  That would just never happen.

See, he gets it!!!  :laugh:  :laugh:

*whistles innocently*

I remember slumber parites for four in the great hall... and much hiding in closets in the Greens... annnnd were you around for those ill fated moat shenanigans?

Anyway. We shaped up! Della, Ed and I have all been staff! We know how to behave... ish... mostly!

Was I around for the Moat? *Cackles* The Moat was a huge reason why we got told to take it to Fiddles and we made the Church there. It was a lot of Me and Ed iirc.

I've always been a perfect angel here.

Light, I can't even TYPE that with a straight face XD 

*Laughs* I love moving. Prefer every three years or so to move so it isn't as much of a pain for me. Might change when I have little ones. 

I had a lot of fun on DM so it holds many good memories for me. I actually met my wife here in this social group seven years ago while I was coming back from Afghanistan.

My son was there. AF.

I am Air Force as well. I was there 2009-2010. I hope he is doing well. What does he do for the AF?

I've always been a perfect angel here.

Light, I can't even TYPE that with a straight face XD 

All the staff were perfect little angels. And I believe our Amyrlin was the best behaved. Elgee, Kara, Talya, Verb, Barm, Vanion, etc. They were probably the best behaved Aspies the White Tower has ever seen. 

Charis, Adella, Ed, Aiel Heart... They were almost as good as the Amyrlin and her friends but not quite. It's quite sad because you can no longer see all the old threads from the boards at that time only from DM7.