DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Vanion

The Blade's End Tavern

Congrats on being a father! I know how limited time can get and trying to figure out how to best spend it. I'm glad to hear Wyatt is doing well though.

*Ughf* Glad to see you too Elgee. Hopefully the tower and young aspies haven't been to stressful on you, I know they can sometimes be... a handful ;)

I'm doing well Limi and I are still married and are looking to start a family. I'm still living in California, but hoping/planning on moving soon. Still in the military and such, currently at Florida for training. It took me a bit to get back on as I didn't know my password and despite the correct e-mail it seems the server has it broken or hotmail is blocking DM ever since DM8. I should look into it, but after 100 or so attempts I figured out my password and am back.

How have things been with you, I know I've been gone what 5-6 years so have a lot of catching up to do. A lot of similar things around, and a lot of differences too.

*Pours himself a cold Yuengling and finishes cleaning up* 

Anyone want anything?

Some Francellica would be lovely, thank you. Neat.

Things have been quiet here, on the whole. Aspies are remarkably quiet and well behaved these days - it's almost scary!

*Uncorks a barrel and fills a slightly frosty and chilled mug filled with a lager for Fnorrll, then slides it down the bar*

*Gets a  glass for the Amyrlin and fills it full with some Frangelico, bringing it over to her*

frangelico-and-berry-sparkling-wine-3672

Obviously they must be plotting something... or have the gotten stuck in the moat? 

Things have been quiet here, on the whole. Aspies are remarkably quiet and well behaved these days - it's almost scary!

That's because there's only a few of them :P

I think I am one of the only new recruits as well as one of the few aspies.

Takes a seat.

Hi Al Jenn. I am sure it is nice to come back to your WoT home. Good luck with moving. I hate moving myself. All the packing and un packing. Ugh.

ooooh yum!! *Sips delicately*

Btw, you need a WT siggy too, Killa

I know. I am going to make my self all new siggys this week. I need a new one since I am cuen'shaidar now, I need a recruit one for the band and one for the tower. I was hoping I would get through my class and just make one for novice. But mafia got me and I need to get back to work on the class. Lol

That's a lot of work ahead of you ! lol :biggrin:

(and yes *serious voice* don't forget about the class!)

Not work. Signatures are fun and I can whip them up pretty quick. Also did you see the purposely terrible sig I made ed?

And no I wont forget the class!

*Laughs* I love moving. Prefer every three years or so to move so it isn't as much of a pain for me. Might change when I have little ones. 

I had a lot of fun on DM so it holds many good memories for me. I actually met my wife here in this social group seven years ago while I was coming back from Afghanistan.

*Laughs* I love moving. Prefer every three years or so to move so it isn't as much of a pain for me. Might change when I have little ones. 

I had a lot of fun on DM so it holds many good memories for me. I actually met my wife here in this social group seven years ago while I was coming back from Afghanistan.

My son was there. AF.

does... not... compute... whaaa?? Quiet, well behaved aspirants.

Oh, Ed's back. Not for loooooong!

does... not... compute... whaaa?? Quiet, well behaved aspirants.

Oh, Ed's back. Not for loooooong!

I'm telling you, I've been coming out in hives! It's unnatural.

Now you've done it... any day now, some poor sweet, innocent looking initiate is going to come knock on the door and before you know it, you'll be up to your eyeballs in angry PMs again. 

*Snorts* I wouldn't be at all surprised! And I'll need y'all to remind you to be grit my teeth and be grateful hehehehe

Now you've done it... any day now, some poor sweet, innocent looking initiate is going to come knock on the door and before you know it, you'll be up to your eyeballs in angry PMs again.

Oh really? Do tell... –retrieves quill and parchment, waits patiently–