DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Quick Personal Note ... No Replies Needed

The Fisher King

I said this in a thread in another forum but someone PMed me about it and I just wanted to share it here:

ON A PERSONAL NOTE:

I know I have some thoughts/posts/criticisms/comments etc to me in some other threads I haven't responded to and I apologize...I have read em ALL and they are all really really appreciated...I have been staying at my stepdad's helping him out because he got a little of the bronchitis a couple weeks ago but hes looking WAY better - YAY - and I hope Im back soon and can catch up and responding...This Board has given me alot of good times in some tough times over the years and you guys and folks who post and run it are all great!!! - Happy Season To All!!!

Fish

glad to hear your stepdad is doing better

I said this in a thread in another forum but someone PMed me about it and I just wanted to share it here:

ON A PERSONAL NOTE:

I know I have some thoughts/posts/criticisms/comments etc to me in some other threads I haven't responded to and I apologize...I have read em ALL and they are all really really appreciated...I have been staying at my stepdad's helping him out because he got a little of the bronchitis a couple weeks ago but hes looking WAY better - YAY - and I hope Im back soon and can catch up and responding...This Board has given me alot of good times in some tough times over the years and you guys and folks who post and run it are all great!!! - Happy Season To All!!!

Fish

Archived