DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How'd I Not Realize How Dang FUNNY This ASOIAF Bit Was First Time I Read It LOL?

The Fisher King

I do not have the book with me. So this will be a paraphrase, but, I was reading ASOIAF Volume 1 A Game Of Thrones a couple of nights ago again for the first time in YEARS...and there is this one scene that...I dunno...I guess it just didn't strike me years ago originally...but I keep thinking about it the past couple days and it literally makes me Laugh soooo out Loud for reals.

Catelyn became grateful. ''It seems Petyr, that I have misjudged you and you ARE still my sweet and kind friend of youth - I have much to thank you for.''

Littlefinger smiled. ''I must admit I am desperately sentimental my lady, but I have had to spent years at court convincing everyone that I am wicked and sly. Please do not expose my secret, I may blush.''

Ned believed not a word of that.

LOL!!! I still can't quite put my finger on it...I think its probably hearing Littlefinger claim to be ''Desperatley Sentimental'' that gets me every time LOL!

Oh, also Eddard's obvious irritation at the Total B.S. petyr was running on his wife was pretty funny as well.

Littlefinger is SUCH a BAD guy...why do i like him so much HA HA???

Fish

Archived