DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount Staff Appreciation

JenniferL

For Barmacral

Oh, Barm.  Your little part-time praise-minion has returned for a little while...

You are so sexy, you know.  Just amazingly so.  Every time you're in the room I'm blinded by your sexiness, and everyone else seems horridly ugly in comparison.  And I'd feel bad for them but I usually forget they exist.

You know what's best for everyone, you really do, and you're dang good at your job too!  You really deserve to run the whole world, but the stupidly blind majority of the world's population don't understand that they'd really be happier living their lives in mindless servitude to the Moste Sexy.

And the winner of the most amusing appreciation post is...

Who else thinks Barm submitted this one himself?

That one was almost certainly Meesh. Jenn hasn't posted the one I did for myself yet.

He's right. This is the one he submitted fore himself.

I love you Barm, you and your hot sexy man-body, you steam up my glasses every time I see you. Wait, I don't have glasses? I AM Barm? What? I'm saying nice things about myself???? Ok, thats just badass. I love myself.

It's more than anyone ever wanted to know about him.

As for the rest of you...

CosmicPanda

I just want to appreciate my favorite person on the site, because he is such an incredible help around the site, and a great friend. And...he's a snuggly panda bear. A cosmic. panda bear.

To keep your mood grumpy:

Pandy, you are a horrible little creature...

People in China eat your kind for breakfast...you being form the cosmos, you would fetch a premium price.

Down with Pandy!

For Claire

I want to say thank you to Claire for all of her hard work in the White Tower Org, I think that though she had some impossibly big shoes to fill, she has managed to do so with great finesse.

For all the new Org Leaders

I would like to appreciate all of the new Org Leaders we've had this year: Samariflip, Doselan, Claireducky, Zashara, Sam? >.>--the Org side went through a lot of changes, but these people stepped up to the plate, and have done a great job!

For Talya

Talya...my dear sweet Talya....

No one could ask for a more awesome OL.  You're truly fantastic, glorious, gorgeous, sexy, smarter than anyone else, and walk the fine line of being probably the most wonderful person on DM (everyone else is great too, just not as great as Talya).

You do a great job, Talya, and you know all your members love you to death.  Why do we?  Because you deserve it.  Because you make the Black Tower an awesome place to be, you care about it, and you make us all have fun even against our wills because we can't help it when you're around.

*huggles* Love love love you, Talya.

For Loraine

For all your hard work, for keeping the Kin drama free, for caring and sharing with all the Kinsters, WT folks and RPers alike and simply because you're one in a million... THANK YOU! Sending you massive hugs and needle pokes.

For Doselan

You're doing a great job with the Wolfkin Org and it's really nice to see it coming alive again. I'm so proud of you Guidee. ;) Thanks for keeping our Pack together!

For Elgee, Claire and Mystica

It's always hard coming back to some place you left years ago.  I really appreciate how you took time out of your day to make me feel a little more welcome.  I hope you have a great year and know how much you are valued for your hard work and effort.

For Corki

I know he's gotten a lot of grief lately for a mishap with The Band, but I've appreciated his candor, his kindness, and his willingness to work to get The Band back to its former glory.

For FDM

Far is grumpy and entertaining.  I enjoy her as leader of Shayol Ghul, she does a good job.

For Empy

Empy is hysterical, childish (at times), and a good leader (ex-leader).  I miss him already as Chan head and am glad he'll be sticking around.  I'm also his movie soulmate (even if he doesn't know I am).

For Hax

Hax keeps me entertained with his random quips and pictures of him throwing up/fish.

For Kivam

Kivam is very respectable and does a great job on the Debates & Discussions board.  He brings invaluable points to the debates and polices the boards well.

I'll be accepting these until the New Year, so if you forgot someone, or are just now seeing this, feel free to send another in.

For Barmacral

Oh, Barm.  Your little part-time praise-minion has returned for a little while...

You are so sexy, you know.  Just amazingly so.  Every time you're in the room I'm blinded by your sexiness, and everyone else seems horridly ugly in comparison.  And I'd feel bad for them but I usually forget they exist.

You know what's best for everyone, you really do, and you're dang good at your job too!  You really deserve to run the whole world, but the stupidly blind majority of the world's population don't understand that they'd really be happier living their lives in mindless servitude to the Moste Sexy.

And the winner of the most amusing appreciation post is...

Who else thinks Barm submitted this one himself?

That one was almost certainly Meesh. Jenn hasn't posted the one I did for myself yet.

;D  :-*

Archived