DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tudors Season 4 - Showtime - Sundays 8pm CST

Red2111

okay, so the 4th and final season of this show starts in april.  until then, showtime has decided to start showing 2 epi's every sunday beginning the first sunday in january.  they will begin with the first episode of season 1 :)

this is a great show, though not for kids as it has mature content in it.  it follows King Henry the 8th, and his 6 wives.  this show is great :)  it has love, lust, drama, politics, murder, scheming, beheadings, torture, plotting, revenge  and everythign else in between.

btw, Chromwell is a complete turd ...  just saying  *nods*

anwyays, anyone watch the show??  if not and your looking for a good show to follow, this is a show you might want to try :)

• Community Administrator

were did you find this un-aired epi???  i must have!!!!!   *drools*

online it lists it as season 3, eps 1-8 but they all mention 'pre-air' or did...

Course, I think I missed season 3 on tv, so 4 would be the new season right?

yeah its season 4 comming up.

cromwell doesn't lose his head till near the end of season 3, i think its like either the 2nd to last or the last episode.  i knw his 4th wife is still alive, and since he never had sex with her their marrige is technically null & void so she can just go back to germany ... though knowing henry he might just kill her out of spite.

• Community Administrator

yeah its season 4 comming up.

cromwell doesn't lose his head till near the end of season 3, i think its like either the 2nd to last or the last episode.  i knw his 4th wife is still alive, and since he never had sex with her their marrige is technically null & void so she can just go back to germany ... though knowing henry he might just kill her out of spite.

Yea... all you have to do is wiki it to find out there fates. ;)

The guys replacing Cromwell in the next season are going to be guys you want to die.

At least all of henry's other advisors had a 'reason' for what they did, these guys did it cause its funny! -_-

i just dont want Charels to die  :(  Duke of Sullfolk is REALLY hot!!!  and i know that his head is close tot he chopping block because of him taking sympathies on the revolters ...  :-\    and i dont think henry has ever fully forgiven him for the hole Sister love affair thing

he's still hott though *giggles*

• 3 months later...

OMG!!!  just ... O ...M...G...

i didn't think they could introduce a character i disliked more than Cromwell but they did!!  i cannot wait to see that guy loose his head

i had to DVR the episode and watched it last night.  gosh i'm gonna miss this show, though the show theri getting to replace Tudors looks interesting

so about Tudors.  his new fling is irritating in a way, yet some how i find myself liking her childish antics, i mean honestly, your the queen and you go play in mud puddles  ::)

so from the previews it looks like it will play out like this

queen cheats on henry, because her lady in waiting (the bitch!!)suggests she could get away with messing around with the 19 year old prick.  and i'm trying to place her lady in waiting, i think she was one of Henry's flings or a previous queens lady in waiting.  she's fimilar though.

then the dude she's messing around with tells henry via anonomous letter and the chick looses her head and Henry plays it safe by marring someone around his age.

i wonder how his son Edward will die though  :-\  i have a feeling it will be because of the prick *nods*

and i like mary, his eldest daughter.  she's great *grins*

though i had to get sad, looks like my man Charels dies from a heart attack :(

they said the name of it, its some family over in italy. the Borgias i think it's called, during the premiere epi for this season they showed an ad for it.  it's supposed to being in November.

link

i was actually hoping they might do something on Shakespear and Elizabeth's reign, especailly since she's already in the show.  i mean, aside from the crusaides with Arthur, the Renassance perod under the rule of Queen Elizabeth is one of the most fascinating eras in England History.

Looks cool, the Catholic influence on Europe during that era is fascinating. And lets face it anything in the style of the Tudors will be addictive viewing. I'm kinda glad they went with something less well known, if you can keep yourself from wikipedia then you ain't going to know what will happen, unlike The Tudors.

yeah they are!!

but they still have another wife to go through and i think the end of the seires is around June so they kinda have to be speedy about it.

well i can believe it, but i can't believe the twit is actually stupid enough to ceat on Henry.  thoguh this is a first and man, she'll be lucky if all she does is lose her head for this.  though i wish he would get the guy too, though it woudl appear he doesnt :( 

i seriously never thought there woudl be someone on this show i hated more than cromwell *shakes head*

and yes, for all those interested.  i've purposefully kept from researching the Tudor family so i don't knwo what happens to each of his wives *nods*  i'm not watching this show for history, but because its just a great show :)

• 2 weeks later...

okay so it appears "head will roll" in the next episode!!

i have to say, i'm surprised they dragged Catherine out this long.  now i think it was Culpeper (under the influence to the Lady Rochferd of course) which wrote the letter.

after all Catherine was nothign but a sexual conquest for him, and what she said to him "Do you think you're the only one ... do you knwo what i can do to you.." is enoguh to piss him off enough to set him off.

on another note, got an extended peek at the new series replacing the Tudors!!  OMFG i can't wait!!

and so heads did roll!!  and about time too.

i'm glad that Culpepper finally got the Axe, but that death was too good for him.  i think honeslty Henry shoulda switched the two guys around.

so i guess it wasn't Culpepper who gave henry the note, but the man servant dude had hit; though the show never said.

and i think lady Rochford was only faking the insaity in hopes to avoid execution, didn't work though.

• 2 weeks later...

not that i know of.

i know there is a website you can veiw go toand veiw tv shows on, but i know know the name of it.

i know it's been mentioned on DM a few times.  i'll see if i can find it for you

edit -> the website i was thinking about was hulu.com

it has you go to Shotime.com and i could only find the 1st episode of Season 4

http://www.sho.com/site/order/preview.do#/Tudors_s04_e01

Archived