DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fantasy Football 09 - Madden's Nightmare (Chan version)

Shamaeso

Well here is how the season shaked out...

1. Empy's Bro - 8-5

2. F Horn - 8-5

3. Krynwic - 8-5

4. JD - 8-5

5. Empy - 7-6

6. Pait - 7-6

Non Playoff teams...

7. Seggy - 6-7

8. Karana - 6-7

9. Soy Bomb - 6-7

10. Corki - 5-8

11. Sham - 5-8

12. Hax - 4-9

First round of playoffs are

JD vs Emp (split the regular season with one win each)

Kyn vs. Pait

Empy's Bro and F Horn have a bye

If Empy beats JD, he will play his bro to ensure that a Blackmon is in the finals (as it should be).

To keep everyone update...

Empy SLAUGHTERED JD.  Final score was 114 to 67.  This means that Empy will be playing his bro in the semi-finals and this ensures the empy bloodline in the final game.  I would also like to point out that this is the first time all season the Bros have played each other due to being in different divisions.

Pait also beat down Kyn... 128 to 88.  Pait will be playing F Horn. 

What Empy failed to mention is that my psychic powers of free-agent snagging have once again proven too much for my opponent to handle, as the dude I picked up a day before the weekend's games more than doubled his predicted scoring.

I think that makes me five for five on the "I think this guy is gonna score me tons of points this weekend, so I'm gonna add him to my team" scale.  ;D

To catch everyone up...

I am leading F Horn by like 12 points going into tonights game where he has a kicker left.  It is going to be close.

However my bro has locked up 3rd place as Pait's magic ran out.  It is really sad how bad he is being beaten.

Victory!!!!  I know most of you are not surprised a Fantasy genius like myself wins yet another DM title.  It was a tough battle and there were some great teams along the way.  I would especially like to thank JD for letting me walk over his team twice this season... the second time leading me through the playoffs. 

See you guys next season.

Archived