DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafia - A Christmas Tale - Mafia Won

Talya

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is dragon's name crossed out?

Because he unvoted Lily and moved his vote to me.  Talya must be trying to reflect vote changes in the vote count for us. :)

Unless he has some weird role that has to do with voting, because in the vote count Talya posted, it said I only had one vote even though two people have voted for me.

Simplified Vote Count:

Meesh (2): Dragon, Reyoru

Al Jenn (2): Meercatman, Pale

Lily (1): Crusher

Wolfie (1): Lily

Jelly (1): Locke

Dragon (1): Al Jenn

Not voting: Jelly, Chrono, Elli, Wolfie, Alanna, Meesh

That seems a tad bit harsh, though; he only edited his post because he hadn't done the glow on his vote properly the first time.  I did that in my first-ever mafia game by mistake, too.  I thought that as long as I was only adding in the glow and not changing anything else, it was okay.  I got a lot of crap for it, but it WAS my first game so it didn't cost me my life or anything.  I've never made that mistake again, either.

*shrugs* I guess I'm kind of biased, though, since I've had personal experience with the exact same mistake that Al Jenn made.

__

The first time I used Random.Org for this game, it said to lynch Lily.  But as it's a new day (RL) I tried it again just to see what it would give me, and Random.org says to vote [glow=red,2,300]Dragon[/glow].  Plus, I have extra motivation.  It's called OMGUS. *grins sweetly*

Vote Count:

Al Jenn (3): Meercatman, Pale, Lily

Meesh (2): Dragon, Reyoru

Dragon (2): Al Jenn, Meesh

Lily (1): Crusher

Jelly (1): Locke

Not voting: Jelly, Chrono, Elli, Wolfie, Alanna, Wombat

No, I chose Lily with Random.org and I didn't actually vote for her, did I? ;)

I have a minimum of TWO "good" reasons for voting Dragon. :D :P

I just meant getting on Al Jenn's case for breaking the rules and voting him for it seemed a little harsh to me; people make mistakes after all.

In hindsight the vote doesn't seem so bad; it's just one of the many so-so reasons for voting someone on Day 1, but I guess the fact that 3 people voted him for that reason put my hackles up.

*shrugs*

Well this was fun. Well if you guys end up lynching me please use lickerish so long as it isn't the shadows evil black kind... *shivers* I don't think death via candy would be the worst way I've died on the internet.

Thanks Meesh, but like you said its a good of a reason as any on day one.

• Club Leader

I'm all for random choosing on Day One, too, but.... c'mon guys. I can't randomly vote for my own kid!  :P  I'll go try random.org, and I'll keep going until I get someone with votes on them. Otherwise, this isn't moving us forward.....

Okay, random.org says....me? Nope. Not going there! lol One more try....

Meesh, I hear you laughing.  :-*

Well, I did it so many times it became silly, but still nobody who has votes. I got Wolfie again, Ellie, and Al Jenn again. So for now.......

[glow=green,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

:D *rolls on floor laughing*

Ahhh...fate's trying to tell us SOMETHING, there can be no other explanation, Lily. :D ;D

Well, Lily, you COULD just do a random.org generation for only those who have votes on 'em.  So, assign 'em a number from 1-5 and then have random.org generate a number between 1 and 5! ;) :P

Though, that does seem an awful lot of work JUST for a random vote, doesn't it? :D

Hey now, usually we start BEFORE the game does. ;)

I merely think it's highly amusing that Crusher's EMMM, my random.org, AND Lily's random.org all said that Lily should be the one to vote for. ;D

Okay, okay, okay....I'll leave that alone till someone else pops up claiming random.org said to vote Lily. :D

Trust me, shes serious!

That was horrible spelling I'm sorry. I spelled liquorish 'liqerish' and I was looking back at my post and firefox had the little red you can't spell squiggles and so I looked at the possible correct ones and then I let myself get confused. :( 

Archived