DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to Al!

Reyoru

An evil tainted creature has wandered in! *Pats Locke* Hi, didn't think you were still here as well, how have things been for you? Crazy?

Long long time no see old friend! And yeah, a lot has changed since...middle school? Loll, it really has been ages. I've currently got one year left to finish up my undergraduate, and then I'm planning on going full time doing missions work, possibly here in the U.S., possibly overseas in Asia. 

What've you been up to these past few years? :)

Traveled a bunch, turned 30, you know the usual. What are you looking to get your degree in?

Mission work is cool, you should have a great time, let me know where you end up heading off to. Last we talked I was living in Japan. I have been in California for the past 6 years and am looking to move. I hope your travels go well as it's a great part of life.

Jeez Locke. When did you grow up? ''Tis preposterous I declame!

I was born grown up.

Traveled a bunch, turned 30, you know the usual. What are you looking to get your degree in?

Mission work is cool, you should have a great time, let me know where you end up heading off to. Last we talked I was living in Japan. I have been in California for the past 6 years and am looking to move. I hope your travels go well as it's a great part of life.

30, dang. Cause you were in the military then, right? What are you up to now? Oh, and did you and Limi get married?? I remember that being a thing

Actually might not be too far from you, depending on what part of California haha. I'm down at the University of Arizona, currently going for a major in computer science with minors in math and Chinese