DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to Al!

Reyoru

WElcome Al,

Thanks Rey for doing this, you get 5 points for that ;)

Need to give out a few points. Though I still won't around too much this week neither, things are still busy ...*sighs*

So Al, tell us a little about yourself, why did you want to join the place that is the Black Tower (not that we mind what the reason is I'm just nosey*

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Rey, sorry I didn't see this till now. I was trying to figure out to find posts by a user in a certain thread not just the board.

Thank you all :D

I'm 22 year old male named David who is currently in the United States Air Force. I'm an Explosive Ordnance Disposal technician, bomb squad. I am stationed in Okinawa, Japan about 967 miles south of Tokyo on one of the Ryukyu Islands. Currently I'm deployed to southern Afghanistan.

After high school I went to college for a year and thought that engineering was boring (I got to skip most of the introductory courses due to AP classes in high school). I was naive and over eager for challenges and adventure. School didn't give you insane problems or anything so I got a little disenchanted. So I took the next year off and took a trip across the states. I visited many national parks, monuments, and cool sites looking for adventure (Princesses in trouble, unclimbable mountains, etc.). Well lets just say I was defeated and realized that life is like the sims 'make of it what you will'. I wasn't ready to go back to school so I joined the military. I've learned many valuable lessons like patience, planning, and that everything doesn't need to be epic all the time. Or you'll set yourself up for failure. There isn't always a bigger mountain, slow down and smell the roses, all those cliches. I'll be finished with my service in 18 months and I'll be heading back to school in the medical field. I would like to be a professor and do research on BCI or nureoprosthetics, basically replacing missing hands, eyes, etc. with mechanical parts via a mechanical neurological link.

Well I think that was a little over kill but meh. I've loved the Wheel of Time series and so finally found this site after a decade of reading the series. I thoroughly enjoy fantasy and have read most of the 'popular' series as well as some good obscure ones as well. I originally came to this org because I thought it had something or a correlation to the BT RP board, but then I stayed because you all are interesting and got me hooked. I don't think I'll make an RP character till I'm back to Japan in February but at that point I'll make one there and a warder. I'll also probably join that org to shortly.

Well any more questions? Thanks for the welcome and I'll see you on the boards ;p.

My Screen Name is The True Hope in the Old tongue for anyone curious.

As for the eternal battle for souls between the light and dark. Well I need 60 points to make soldier with an angreal so until then... MUHAHAHA.

Thanks Rey, sorry I didn't see this till now. I was trying to figure out to find posts by a user in a certain thread not just the board.

Thank you all :D

I'm 22 year old male named David who is currently in the United States Air Force. I'm an Explosive Ordnance Disposal technician, bomb squad. I am stationed in Okinawa, Japan about 967 miles south of Tokyo on one of the Ryukyu Islands. Currently I'm deployed to southern Afghanistan.

After high school I went to college for a year and thought that engineering was boring (I got to skip most of the introductory courses due to AP classes in high school). I was naive and over eager for challenges and adventure. School didn't give you insane problems or anything so I got a little disenchanted. So I took the next year off and took a trip across the states. I visited many national parks, monuments, and cool sites looking for adventure (Princesses in trouble, unclimbable mountains, etc.). Well lets just say I was defeated and realized that life is like the sims 'make of it what you will'. I wasn't ready to go back to school so I joined the military. I've learned many valuable lessons like patience, planning, and that everything doesn't need to be epic all the time. Or you'll set yourself up for failure. There isn't always a bigger mountain, slow down and smell the roses, all those cliches. I'll be finished with my service in 18 months and I'll be heading back to school in the medical field. I would like to be a professor and do research on BCI or nureoprosthetics, basically replacing missing hands, eyes, etc. with mechanical parts via a mechanical neurological link.

Well I think that was a little over kill but meh. I've loved the Wheel of Time series and so finally found this site after a decade of reading the series. I thoroughly enjoy fantasy and have read most of the 'popular' series as well as some good obscure ones as well. I originally came to this org because I thought it had something or a correlation to the BT RP board, but then I stayed because you all are interesting and got me hooked. I don't think I'll make an RP character till I'm back to Japan in February but at that point I'll make one there and a warder. I'll also probably join that org to shortly.

Well any more questions? Thanks for the welcome and I'll see you on the boards ;p.

My Screen Name is The True Hope in the Old tongue for anyone curious.

As for the eternal battle for souls between the light and dark. Well I need 60 points to make soldier with an angreal so until then... MUHAHAHA.

Cool man, no probs. I'm hopefully gonna be a medical student next year, so it seems cool that you find the medical field interesting as well as army service.

O.o-

Fine umm... in the past 5 months I've blown up a lot of stuff, burned tens of millions of dollars in heroine, been blown up, and have been in several fire fights...

That more exciting?

If not I'll have to request Locke for his utter random spamming that will surely distract you.

• 7 years later...

Hi again! We have some problems with the points page and the dt right now so it might take some time before you get your old rank back. (The taint is spreading.) Panchi should add you to the other boards soon though. 

Brownies!

exps3656_CAL1465749D11D.jpg

Lol, thanks for the delicious brownies... so tainty.

Appreciate it Wildfire.

That's hilarious Leyrann, just learn a weave to travel time!

Just because I travel in time doesn't mean the memory of joining the Tower is now newer than the memory of an old thread that I looked at "before" I joined.

An evil tainted creature has wandered in! *Pats Locke* Hi, didn't think you were still here as well, how have things been for you? Crazy?

Leyrann that would fit really well over with the Band if they haven't changed to much. They always liked and listened to a lot of music, especially heavier stuff. Now you have to let the music move you... through time so you can make your memories older or newer as needed.