DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Far Dareis Mai

New Members! Here we come to save the day!

Or get so confused you would be better if you hadn't taken it at all... but fyi you WILL get in :) and you prolly won't need to take my class by the time I get to teach it. Me and you will be in the same WT and DM world class in Feb. ^^

Oh your more than welcome too! I wouldn't mind it in the least. I'm hoping that I'll have an active class as well... I may teach two at the same time. One for students who are on more frequently and one for the students that aren't so much :D

Whaaaaaaaat?

This isn't about the WT! The WT and SG are mortal enemies since way back in the mists of time before the last few crashes of the DM server and when we had the old boards!

*stabs Little Miss*

>:( >:( >:(

PS. I'm an Accepted too

*deals with the stabbing the same as a fly bite* Now now, SG has no need to be hatin'! The WT is in a WHOLE nother class than SG... litterally...lol therefore there is no reason for the jealous cranky feelings <3 

Thank you, oh destroyer of any subtlety that existed.

She may choose to die immediately, or she may choose to die a more prolonged death (possibly involving evil smileys). I'm good with either.

*kicks little miss out*

quote author=Little Miss link=topic=51039.msg1400749#msg1400749 date=1261361509]

*deals with the stabbing the same as a fly bite* Now now, SG has no need to be hatin'! The WT is in a WHOLE nother class than SG... litterally...lol therefore there is no reason for the jealous cranky feelings <3  

You have overstayed your welcome.

Ickle novices in SG's territory = fun.  :D

*shoves the ickle novice in a cookpot borrowed from the Shadowspawn with some carrots and potatoes, then locks the whole shebang in the darkest cell in the Black Ajah's dungeons with some Dreadlord torturers*