DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Members! Here we come to save the day!

Far Dareis Mai

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nos... I was just kidding about how the presesnted the SG org.. it doesn't come across as uber firendly.. in fact it's more like the exact opposite.... well sorta.. :D But everything mentioned on my list was mentioned in the posts previeous to that one. ^^ I was being sarcastic ;D

The stabbing, etc, is because SG is the evil Org - it's a sort of sign of affection. We, however, ourselves are not really particularly evil people in real life - at least I think. It's all a bit of fun. SG is a great org, and it does take some getting used to for some, but the people there are lovely and really rather honest. It's probably not the best Org to join if you're very sensitive, though.

*Beams at Jelly* Well said! ^^ (check pg. 9 about half way down for that too make sense :P)

Player - pretty much at a stand still :p You are required to take a WT and DM world class before you can become an Accepted and I missed the December sign up and now have to Feb. because they only offer the class once every two months :( but you also have to take a free class of your choice and participate in an event.. I already have whichs ones I'm going to take picked out <3

Well Hey! If you keep that in mind I'll teach ya! ^^ As an accepted you are going to have to teach a class or organize an event and I've already decided I'm going to teach and that mine will be on HTML and basic web pages (meaning you would have known that code if you had taken my class - which hasn't been taught yet <3)

Archived