DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Members! Here we come to save the day!

Far Dareis Mai

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Pretending to advertise*

Welcome welcome folks and noobs! Today we are offering a Loving decapitation, followed with a nice round of warm poisonous tea with some stabbing sessions on the side and we'll finish up by cutting you into little pieces for the cook pots. <3

Ill order that as long as my decapitation is slow cookd and could i get a round of torture for everyone in this thread. My treat!

*exceeding cheerful* Wonderful sir!! And would you like the torture on the Rocks of Shayol Ghul or Straight to the Pit of Doom?

*blinks* Me? Sinister... Pah! Nope.. Not I said the Cat Novice <3

p.s. The cat comment is quote is from a book :)

Awwwww! <3 why thank you! but I don't accept money from people involved with SG ;D and how could I, a mere new novice, lead anyone astray. ::)

HAHAHAHA!!! Goodness no! I'm not SG :D I pull it off well though don't I?

And the WT is for ANYONE!! We have Male Aes Sedai! Heck one of the heads of the ajahs is male ^^

I might as wel just wear a flashng sign. noob. Can i join WT as wel as SG? I prob would hav chosen WT bt SG had one of their people get to me first lol

It was that there are two diff WT. I was on my phone so i get no info about you other then your nameb thats why i thought you were in SG. If I become a Warder I wonlt be able to channel right.

cm.. sorta :D I bet if you joined the WT as a warder and then joined the Black tower you could learn to channel that way :DI think that's what's been done before ^^