DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Members! Here we come to save the day!

Far Dareis Mai

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No 'Mam.. Actually it is  not my favorite color... I am indeed a graphic artist and have always felt a need to make sure that everything matches well when I have my graphics on display.. hence the Icon and Siggy. Green just happen to be my current inspiration.

If you join the right faction, you will avoid cookpots completely.

Yes, if you join the Shadowspawn, you will be relatively safe from cookpots after you graduate from "Lightful" rank.  We don't tend to throw our own faction members in the pot for dinner.  Black Ajah is much tastier when it comes to dinner. 

Eddie, if I may ask? Why do you think I should go with green? ^^ Just curious. And I feel honored.. lol go ahead and practice on me all you want ;)

Claire - I have always had a strong sense of Justice.. not sure I would care to lose myself to the ways of darkness :p but perhaps you could convince me with the benefits of it? ^^

We don't convince. We allow people to come to us and experience it for themselves, because as I've said before, it is very hard to put what we are into one thousand words or less. ;)

We actually have quite a few graphic artists in SG, so you would certainly find things in common with others. Do not assume that we are all as annoying as ed--he's really new and I haven't scared him off yet. :)

Panda - Really? Why not? It's quite fun actually! :D

Claire - You can call me Crystal Lynn (said like crystaline) or Lynn ^^ Any ways.. That sounds like a good reason actually ... I wonder if perhaps I would be able to find some one there that's up to putting up with me as well as up to par with come backs with no fear of feelings being hurt? *painfully hopeful puppy anime eyes*

AAhh. I see ^^  I still find you all rather highly amusing and crazy. I'll definitely think about it :D

I'm not crazy.  >:(

There's none so insane as them what don't know they's insane.  *nods sagely*

*pets the panda*

There there.  It'll be alright.

Oh really? But cuteness is the purest form of evil don't cha know  :D No one can ever truly resist the cuteness factor. <3 And almost no one ever sees it coming when we make our move. ^^

Oh, I'm well aware of that.  Check the avatar and the sig.  ;D

My mind is VERY open, thank you very much :P Nor do I have anything against the culture of other people. However, I DO have a problem with most cartoons, and that's basically what anime is. I have never, ever liked them, and I never will, because they all look SILLY :P

Archived