DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Members! Here we come to save the day!

Far Dareis Mai

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Goodness... It really seems that you people are quite 'crazy' to put it midly (some of my other choice words wouldn't prolly be taken very well for various reasons :p)... but 'crazy' in a good way I think.  ::)

All your posts are highly amusing and quite entertaining... and it's a really good thing that all the leaders are active and participating people.  :D

Now your assuming that I'm small enough to fit into the pot, 99% of women love to be told that they are small in some way shape or form... and I perhaps your response to this will be that 'well actually the pots are trolloc ones so we could fit quite a few noobs into them' ..or perhaps not.. :p Besides... I'm thinking I shant join because I didn't see any thing that can guarantee that I'm going to receive a yummy cookie or two.

Ignoring trolloc pots (_) from now on >_> ... *perks up at brownies* I like brownies! <3 .........wait..... who cooks these so-called brownies? and what Kinda brownies... I really don't feel the need to trust a person who has the words "You just go in in pieces" and "we make brownies" in the same post...

*delicately sniffs 'new' brownies*  hhmmm.... the seem to smell ok.... But what must I do to get the brownies other than join? I can quite obviously see the strings attached from here -_-

lol and even then I must admit I'm not sure I want brownies enough to want to put up with 'crazies' :p

Why, Eddie, I was just suggesting that it proves you are nice, nothing more :p  If you were working towards an entrapment of me, ending with me joining you guys then perhaps you should have hidden your methods of initiating noobs :D but then perhaps that is a mistake only a noob would make. :p (j/k)

Archived