DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Members! Here we come to save the day!

Far Dareis Mai

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WANT NEW FRIENDS!!!!  Please join SG and discover what they are about or I will eat this pen!!!  You don't want me to eat this pen.  It has ink in it... and plastic.  MY digestive tract might not handle it.. and no one wants an Emp with an upset tummy!!!!!  SO DO IT!

No, I am not the same emp that is an Admin here.  We just look alike....

Please listen to him.  I'm the only one that wants to be his friend.  He's brainwashed me.  Please join SG and allow Verbal to be his own person again.  Is that too much to ask?

Shayol Ghul is also hosting the official DM World of Warcraft Guild on the US server, Sen'Jin (Alliance Faction).  The guild is called Shayol Ghul.  We started out as a SG guild but have opened up to any DM'er and DM'er friend.  If you do not have an account I can hook you up with a 10 day trial account.  If you're interested in a trial account please PM me.  So far our roster includes myself, Far Dareis Mai, Emperor, Verbal, DaeDracos, Silver and a few others.  We're small but friendly and helpful.

We do indeed, we have to use a lot, but at least it masks the smell well.

So...back to what out Illustrious (and scary) Leader said.

JOIN! you know you want to you.

Where else can you sample the delights of Canuks cooking, The sophisticated lounge of the Dreadies (best place if you ask me), and the dungeons of the Black Ajah. You can still see the nail marks on the walls of when the White Tower invaded and we got a few of there AS's in there...boy do they scram like little girls! Not even a nice blood curdling scream...very disappointing. Still, the amusement passed the time!

*Bursts into thread burping, farting and growling*

SHADOWSPAWN KITCHENS BETTER THEN DUNGEONS OR LOUNGE.

That's where we cook people.

*Coughs slightly into hand, raises monocle*

To be perfectly honest m'dears, the Shadowspawn faction has been looked down upon as big brutes who fart and burp with alarming alacrity.

This is simply not true.

*Crushes monocle*

WE DO IT NONSTOP!

*Grabs newbie and throws in cookpot*

RAR.

^^^^

You may be currently thinking, "But, I can't see that board!". However, as Gerr is demonstrating, by joining SG you will gain access to Thakandar AND many other boards. You will also gain inside knowledge of how the most evil Org on DM (and indeed most of the web) operates. As you rise through the ranks, you will gain access to more boards and more information.

What do you have to lose?

Archived