DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Members! Here we come to save the day!

Far Dareis Mai

First, I wish to welcome you most sincerely to Dragonmount. I have been a member here for 5 years, and have loved nearly (>.>) every minute of it.  Your Mod here Barmacral told me that we were able to have an entire thread for the month of December, to regale you with the wonders and joys that is the Shayol Ghul Organization. You may be wondering what an Org is, because to someone not familiar with what's going on here, an Org means something entirely different than what you would expect. But alas, an Org at Dragonmount is really a social group. Each Org at Dragonmount has a very special flavor, and Shayol Ghul's flavor is particularly enticing (I'm obviously biased). 

Shayol Ghul is a human wrecking ball of independence. It's really the best description I have for what we are. We believe in accepting people for who they are, and allowing people to express themselves in whichever way they want--so long as they are prepared for the reaction of their fellow members (which is not always positive). We are boisterous, witty, sarcastic, generous, loyal, and most importantly-- honest. Shayol Ghul can be a rough crowd, because we do have a structure that is most certainly evil related, but we temper that with a strong emphasis on humor and games.  The people at Shayol Ghul tend to believe that respect is something earned, and as a member in our Org, you definitely will earn it! The Org is certainly not for everyone; some people find us a little overbearing, but if you stick around long enough to really get to know us, you will not walk away from our Org without making some friends.

I know that as a new person at Dragonmount, the forums can be incredibly overwhelming. Please do not hesitate to participate in our thread, and ask us questions. Myself and all of my "Elite" members will be on hand to answer questions, and seduce you in our evil way to embrace the dark of Dragonmount and hang out in the best (biased again) Org at Dragonmount!

If you are interested in checking our Org out yourself, here is a link to our forums: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/board,38.0.html

And with that, I shall end this with the traditional SG welcome: *stabs*  >:D

~Far Dareis Mai

Shayol Ghul Org Leader

Asst. Organization Admin

Cour'Souvra to cosmicpanda

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*begins sharpening knife as he walks out of a gateway*

And the True Power! Don't forget the true power!

Myself, Canuk, and Padny are the three Faction Leaders at SG (and as such are some of the "Elite members" far mentioned.) If you don't feel comfortable asking a question in the thread feel free to PM one of us.

Oh, and be wary of Canuks cookies.  You don't know what else has been in those cookpots...

It's okay Gerr.....

Is FDM higher than you? (seriously...idk)

Did she make you cry because she said she is better than you?

Here....here is a voodoo doll of FDM to play with....go ahead and stab it....

let me show you....

*stabs FDM voodoo doll in arm*

*distant screams sound behind Gerr*

Is FDM higher than you? (seriously...idk)

Yes. She spends too much time in the Black Ajah's dungeons and we have to use a very severe solvent to clean all the bloodstains off the walls. Gerr, on the other hand, spends hardly any time in there...

Did she make you cry because she said she is better than you?

Probably.  :D

Here....here is a voodoo doll of FDM to play with....go ahead and stab it....

let me show you....

*stabs FDM voodoo doll in arm*

*distant screams sound behind Gerr*

You're good at ventriloquy! Me likey!

So new people reading this:

The above is pretty much a perfect representation of what goes on in the thread, regardless of 'new' status or not. One of the most welcoming groups I've ever joined, and I've been part for all of two weeks now.

Highly suggested. 4/5 stars.

Oh, er... *stab*. We do that, apparently.

Yep.  However we do expect some level of respect for Far's Elitist Bastards (the Org Leader [FDM], the Faction Leaders[Gerrandus, Canukistani, cosmicpanda] and their Chosen [Alaksuleiel, Dragonsworn1991, Moghedian]).

we always welcome fresh meat.  Our cookpots are filled with nice, warm water just waiting for you.

Yes. She spends too much time in the Black Ajah's dungeons and we have to use a very severe solvent to clean all the bloodstains off the walls. Gerr, on the other hand, spends hardly any time in there...

That's because you locked me out because you got tired of me invading your faction singlehandedly...

I WANT NEW FRIENDS!!!!  Please join SG and discover what they are about or I will eat this pen!!!  You don't want me to eat this pen.  It has ink in it... and plastic.  MY digestive tract might not handle it.. and no one wants an Emp with an upset tummy!!!!!  SO DO IT!

No, I am not the same emp that is an Admin here.  We just look alike....

Archived