DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rollcall - Cadsuane's ornaments...

Impressive Bosom

WOTFAQ was up to date through CoT. So anything from KoD wouldn't be on there. You can also search through Encyclopaedia-WOT, but that doesn't have a specific page for all of Cadsuane's items as far as I know. WOTmania did have a list, but it hasn't been put up on 13th depository yet. It's the most complete list I can think of, off the top of my head.

We're hoping to update the FAQ entry shortly. Here's my list of Cadsuane and Nynaeve's ournaments and their uses.

Cadsuane’s

1. First Star - Vibrates when a man who can channel is nearby.

2. Hummingbird - Is a Well

3. Swallow - Detects channeling and indicates direction of channeler. Does not detect cross-gender links.

4. Shrike - Angreal

5. First Fish - Possibly breaks a distant weave (the way she took out Semirhage)**

6. Second Fish - Use Unknown to Cadsuane.

7. Third Fish - Use Unknown to Cadsuane.

8. Two intertwined Moons - breaks direct weaves (like Mat's).

9. A Crescent Moon - Use Unknown to Cadsuane.

10. Unmentioned Star - (The stars were mentioned in plural) Possibly breaks a distant weave (the way she took out Semirhage)**

These are all that have been listed or implied, though there may still be more.

**It's unknown which ter'angreal allowed her to break Semirhage’s disguise though my money is on the Fish because Cadsuane states that she doesn't know the use of 'two of her fish' suggesting she knows the use of the third. Still, its uncertain.

Nynaeve’s

1. Rings and Bracelet - Angreal

2. Long Necklace with Rubies - Use Unknown**

3. Belt with Rubies - A Well for Saidar.

4. Bracelet with Rubies - Covers the user with Armour made from Air.

5. First Bracelet with Emeralds - Use Unknown**

6. Second Bracelet with Emeralds - Use Unknown**

7. First Ring with Green Stones (one single stone) - Detects channeling as much as three miles away, and vibrates differently for saidin or saidar (note: If the person has their weaves inverted then apparently the ring can't tell the difference between saidin and saidar).

8. Second Ring with Green Stones - Use Unknown**

9. First Ring with Saphires (one single saphire) - Goes cold when someone nearby is feeling hostile or angry.

10. Second Ring with Saphires - Use Unknown**

Unlike Cadsuane we know this to be every piece in Nynaeve's collection.

**One of the unknown ter'angreal breaks direct weaves, like Mat's medallion.

Archived