DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fruit

Locke

Any exotic fruit you know of that other people might not know about?

(pardon spelling errors) Such as laulau, (rhymes with cow) paumalo, guavas, and starfruit.  Laulau is a small round pink fruit about the size of a cherry.  A guava is yellow on the outside and pink on the inside and is slightly bigger.  Paumalo is like the size of a coconut and is comparable to a grapefruit.  And starfruit is star shaped and tastes kind of like an apple.  Speaking of coconuts, though, I haven't had a fresh one in years.  They are delicious fresh, because you can drink the (pardon spelling) coolau (also rhymes with cow) inside and then eat the food part. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jackfruit. Theyre common in Australia and Asia.

Competition: guess what the guys name was that discovered them. Nine guesses each, post them all in one.

Yeah..... I don't get it.

The joke is, he said to guess the name of the guy who discovered Jackfruit.  Jack is a person's name. *shrugs*

I'm so blond, ya know.

When I was little, once, my uncle turned to me and said: "What color was Napoleon's white horse?"  I sat there and floundered for an answer, and finally my younger brother started laughing and said, "Duh, it was white!"

I said, "How do YOU know--OOOOHHHHHH...." *turned red*

Anyway...

Nope, I know no fruits that others haven't heard of a bazillion times.

*mumbles to self*

You're supposed to be the Happy Maker... Don't kill him...  Make Happy....

Wait...I think he's already happy enough.

FAR TOO HAPPY!

*gasps*

But I thought that wasn't possible!

Now the foundations of my world are rocking with this horrible blow...

*doubles back and starts chasing ynuf2de with Shiny Red (AKA MY SITH LIGHTSABER)*

Archived