DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The truth speaks

imsoen

Been lurking here for the past few days after finishing Knife of Dreams, so decided to join.

I've only read the books once each, but that was a while ago and I've forgotten pretty much everything. Eventually I'll re-read the series in preparation for aMoL.

Guest Egwene

Hello Imsoen... welcome to Dragonmount :)

Don't deprive yourself of that re-read for too long... you'll find the majority of people here will tell you... it is better than the first read. So many details that you missed as being important... it is like opening up a new treasure chest *g*

Thanks for the welcomes./

Hello Imsoen... welcome to Dragonmount :)

Don't deprive yourself of that re-read for too long... you'll find the majority of people here will tell you... it is better than the first read. So many details that you missed as being important... it is like opening up a new treasure chest *g*

I'm sure the re-read will be better. The first time there was anticipation and excitement of finding out what happened next that makes you miss stuff.

Actually the first time I read WoT, I thought that there were only 7 books in the series since ACoS was the most recent book and I naively thought that 7 seals = 1 seal broken per book.

Archived